User Tag List

Hey guys, I jailbroke my 3g and unlocked and all went well. Now I have a 3gs and have run into a problem. First I started with 3.0, updated to 3.0.1 redsnowed it. all while using an att sim card. and then i turned off 3g(i'm pretty sure i did). installed ultrasnow and turned off the phone. put in my tmobile and when i turned it back on got that message telling me to connect to itunes. any help would be greaaaaaaaaat. Thanks
    2009-08-17 09:09 PM
    Hey guys, I jailbroke my 3g and unlocked and all went well. Now I have a 3gs and have run into a problem. First I started with 3.0, updated to 3.0.1 redsnowed it. all while using an att sim card. and then i turned off 3g(i'm pretty sure i did). installed ultrasnow and turned off the phone. put in my tmobile and when i turned it back on got that message telling me to connect to itunes. any help would be greaaaaaaaaat. Thanks
    try using your att card to register with itunes again, just once, it should work normally after

Maybe you didn't connect the phone to itunes, while you had the att card in?
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!
    2009-08-17 09:24 PM
    what do you mean register with itunes? authorize?
    2009-08-17 09:59 PM
    yeah
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!
    2009-08-18 04:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD