User Tag List

Hello,

I have seen many experst here and i have seen people help alot here.Therefore, fellow members i want to have a full length thread with all the unlocking information.

Put all the information you know in this thread.

Thanks and lets get going!
    2009-09-30 09:20 PM
    Welcome to MMi,
    All this info and more is sorted into each thread about the specific method used to unlock an iPhone. So is there a question you need answered?
    Please be more specific as it is kind of unrealistic as there are so many different types of phones/firmwares and methods of unlocking. Some that can be unlocked and some that can't.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-09-30 10:07 PM
    I am talking about 3g and 3gs
    2009-10-03 01:14 PM
    Hello,

I have seen many experst here and i have seen people help alot here.Therefore, fellow members i want to have a full length thread with all the unlocking information.

this type of thread isn't going to work...
    its the reason why mmi has sub-sections, it helps to keep things organized.

Spell check when creating a thread too, lol i mean seriously
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!
    2009-10-03 06:21 PM
    2009-10-06 07:52 PM
    Hello,

You First !
    2009-10-06 08:53 PM
    ok, guide me a little, why dev team or any other expert can't unlock iPhones phone features completely like factory unlocked phones? factory unlocked ones always come with BB so?
    2009-10-06 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD