so i came on today and saw this thread and started laughing, i almost fell off the chair, then i seriously thought, wait

i wonder if we all made a donation to the DEV's maybe that will get some motivation in high gear, and bust this heffin BB in the nose

what yall think

oh and im in as well
    EXPERIENCE FROM THE PAST | TECHNOLOGY FOR THE FUTURE
    2009-10-22 08:13 PM
    Cha-Ching! I'm in...as long as my mom gives me my allowance this week.
    2009-10-22 08:36 PM
    kumbayaa mi lord...LOL!
    EXPERIENCE FROM THE PAST | TECHNOLOGY FOR THE FUTURE
    2009-10-22 08:40 PM
    i think they should charge.. i mean people have been warned not to update.. for those of you that have accidentally updated.. im just now getting a used 3gs but it comes with 3.1 so yeah, ill still pay for an unlock
    2009-10-22 09:17 PM
    Who would thought this thread would get so many im in's!!!! Well ive already emailed all the dev teams and hit em up on twitter about getting alot of ppl to donate for an unlock but they dont ever respond. I H8 sn0w is a joke! so i suggest we start from the beginning with all these minds on here working together im sure we could figure this out. If your really trying to get a team together p/m me so we can unlock this biatch.

And the bug....come on man every single thread you post your tryin to roast somebody! Chill out and think positive bruh. You seem like a smart dude, you should help out
    Last edited by OriginalBossman; 2009-10-22 at 11:23 PM.
    2009-10-22 11:20 PM
    yeah!!! and now everybody just hold your hands and sing KUMBAYA, KUMBAYA!!! sorry
    2009-10-23 02:15 AM
    cyber singing ahh my favorite..
    2009-10-23 02:56 AM
    There is a reason none of the Dev's respond to messages about donations.

They have explained several times that they do not and will not except donations.
    2009-10-23 03:15 AM
    I'm with cpjr, they have said many times that they will not accept donations. So it is just the waiting game.
    2009-10-23 03:35 AM
    I'm with cpjr, they have said many times that they will not accept donations. So it is just the waiting game.
    no ones asking who anyone is with why are u retards even wasting ur time posting stupid ***** comments. This was meant for people who are serious about working with the iphone. If you have experience with it lets share knowledge. If not step the hell off no one care about what ur opinion is. And if you wont accept money for doing what you do best i.e the Dev teams your dumb as hell especially in this broke a$s economy
    2009-10-23 03:51 AM
    no ones asking who anyone is with why are u retards even wasting ur time posting stupid ***** comments. This was meant for people who are serious about working with the iphone. If you have experience with it lets share knowledge. If not step the hell off no one care about what ur opinion is. And if you wont accept money for doing what you do best i.e the Dev teams your dumb as hell especially in this broke a economy
    This is warning #1 of 1.

Lighten your attitude and watch your mouth or I can work on it for you. We clear?
    2009-10-23 03:57 AM
    Public. Scolding.

+1
    ----
    Cheers!
    2009-10-23 05:13 AM
    My comment was not negative in any way or form, I just said we are in waiting game mode. And it seems that no other person in this thread has "shared knowledge" on how to actually do the unlock. I would like an unlock also for resale and for my friend who is wanting a 3G[s].

Must go now becuase I guess my special ed class is starting soon .
    2009-10-23 05:37 AM
    Hi all, I have another idea. I might be wrong but i have read that The Dev Team do not accept donations and sure that they stated they do this as a hobby and support themselves with their own funds. How about they make the unlock software, charge us for example 20USD for the unlock and donate all money to various charities. They would be worldwide hereos not only for us with locked iphone but also for the people that need the money. If they charged 20USD per unlock and they had 1 Million downloads, which they easily can, then CHHAAA CHHING. There are charities out there that could do with it.

I have worked with HIV and homeless children in Thailand and i know in this world we need every little help. There are so mant types of charities across the world to share it with also we could do a little poll on which charities we would want them to give. Who is IN?
    2009-10-23 07:33 AM
    ^^There is a reason why they dont accept donations...Its not that they don't like it or wanna do some charity. They just wanna be on the safe side rather than sit ducks when mobile companies take out their whip and start their crack down on people illegally selling apps by hacking their development.
    2009-10-23 01:31 PM
    This is warning #1 of 1.

Lighten your attitude and watch your mouth or I can work on it for you. We clear?
    Who are you bruh lol? You threatening me over a weak a$s forum? lol get outta here ill end your career
    2009-10-23 04:51 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD