ok, first of all, I have to admit that I did screw things up by installing too many deb and other

random apps from Cydia and 91Mobile Helper(a chinese iphone app that enables to install cracked

apps from app store).

I was using Skype to call my g/f in Taiwan and the phone just stopped responding, so there, I

turned it off with HOME+POWER . Used blackra1n to reboot, ok, guess what, I was caught in the

GeoHot's loop of death. Ok, Ok, no need to panic yet. I searched internet and found a solution of

using RedSn0w 0.9.4. I followed the instructions, (selected corresponding firmware->New Fixed

Model->jailbreaking->restart) then entered RECOVERY MODE. Another use of

Blackra1n to reboot. ok, great, i'm back on the track when I felt the vibration x 2. Bingo, back

into the OS. Hah, last step: cydia->update->added blackra1n.com to sources->search for

blacksn0w->spinning flower--> Return to cydia.

THEN!! ! ! ! SEARCHING for signals, and ,,,, and SEARCHING->SEARCHING-> ok, I figure I could

go to Settings and turn airplane mode ON then OFF. As I was doing so, phone froze again.

restart->blackra1n->GeoHot's smiling face forever.. ok, RedSn0w again->blackra1n->back to

normal. But when I tried to install BlackSn0w, phone just acts weird again upon installation

completion. I was redsn0wing, blackra1ning, blacksn0wing for over 6 hours. No luck. phone can

be put back to the OS, just can't unlock. I've tried different version of redsn0w, the phone

got caught in the loop again. So. here, I'm desperate. I had no problem JB and UL at all before

2nite.

If anyone, anyone who have any idea to get my iphone back to work again, I'll do anything for

you.Cuz I cant afford to lose my cell for just one day .....

iphone 3GS 3.1.2
    firmware 05.11.07

help me guys, without my phone, I feel like a lost soul and a part of me has been taken from

me......
    2010-04-28 12:37 PM
    2010-04-30 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD