Well just to let everyone know. I tried spiritjb.com and it worked like a charm on my 3gs 3.1.3. 05.12.01. But that only jailbroke it but didn't unlock it. I've heard of people who have used some unlocking programs that were for the wrong iPhone models or something that wasen't compatible and next thing you know the phone freezes or needs to be restored or something that makes it unworkable. So my question is which program out there is best for unlocking safely my 3gs 3.1.3. ...... 05.12.01....? Please someone reply. Also I was wondering what a good mywifi hotspot maker is. Because I tried cydia programs found off of YouTube, but nothing works. Instead I'm forced to use free wifi only whenever it's available. So if anyone knows I would appreciate it. Again my idea is to have permanant free wifi whereever I go then use a unrestrictor app so I can permanantly keep running in the background of my iPhone a good free voip with texting so if anyone knows a good free or cheap VOIP with texting, then please let me know sewell. Many thanks.
    2010-05-09 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD