User Tag List

I have jailbreaked my Iphone 3g and now Iam trying to install the ultrasn0w to unloack but in vain cos I guess the repo is down. Anyone else has the same issue ?
    Any suggestions?
    2010-05-22 05:57 PM
    Same issue ultrasn0w repo, as well as www.ultrasn0w.com, seems to be down) here at 19:00 Pacific Time. Just my luck! Bought a new iPhone today and was really looking forward to unlocking it! I did find some instructions for manually installing ultrasn0w from a .deb file, but would rather do it through Cydia. I guess I'll wait a few hours and try again...?

OK, I found another repo that has ultrasn0w. Edit Poseidon: That repo also has tons of cracked apps on it so we cannot link to them on this forum. Sorry.
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 2010-05-23 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-23 03:25 AM
    The repo is up and running now nevertheless I cannot unlock my carrier cos the bootloader is 06.04 sigh! have to wait for the geeks to figure a way out for it .
    Please close this thread....
    2010-05-24 08:36 AM
    your bootloader has nothing to do with the unlock. What's your baseband/modem firmware. That will tell you if you can unlock or not.
    2010-05-25 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD