User Tag List

In january this year, i've bought an iphone 3gs during my trip overseas to china ... n now i tried to restore it in itunes and im stuck in emergency call -.-''

it will be appreciative if someone can help me to get to the home screen/springboard.. i know my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 cannot be unlock now, but at least i want to use it as ipod.

thnx

ohs btw i dont have the old simcard which i firstly insert into my iphone... nor at&t simcard >.>
    2010-06-15 12:57 AM
    In january this year, i've bought an iphone 3gs during my trip overseas to china ... n now i tried to restore it in itunes and im stuck in emergency call -.-''

it will be appreciative if someone can help me to get to the home screen/springboard.. i know my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 cannot be unlock now, but at least i want to use it as ipod.

thnx

ohs btw i dont have the old simcard which i firstly insert into my iphone... nor at&t simcard >.>
    Poor thing, you can only make 911 calls in case of emergency. Why didn't you keep the sim card when you bought the iphone. I wish I could help but sorry.

thnx

Poor thing, atleast you can make emergency call to police or ambulance if you need it. Just sit and wait for the new unlock.
    Last edited by iYeow; 2010-06-15 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-15 02:07 AM
    You can buy an AT&T SIM or whatever the official carrier for your device is like on eBay or something to activate it then run Spirit on it to jailbreak.
    2010-06-15 02:42 AM
    Ohs .. btw is there any chance that i can run any jailbreak softwares without having access to the home page oO ... n i have check the official carrier it was one of those chinese asian sim company ... -.-''
    2010-06-15 03:14 AM
    Well, being on a 3GS on 3.1.3, if you don't have SHSH files backed up to restore to, your only option is to use Spirit which requires you to get the SIM and activate the phone first.
    2010-06-15 03:31 AM
    Ummm before when the iphone was stuck ... i clicked on the "makes my life easier" n something was on the top of the cydia about "something ssh" SO YA ... i dont know whether im backed up or not ..
    2010-06-15 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD