1. chunkyymonkey's Avatar
    I'm looking to upgrade my firmware but I'm confused with all the baseband updates because some can be downgraded and others cant and blah blah....

    What is my best option from where im at now? Can i upgrade to ios4 with my baseband or do i have to wait?

    is there any advantage in upgrading to another firmware other than ios4 from what i have now? i already have mms and copy paste... am i missing anything?
    2010-06-16 09:24 PM
  2. i.Annie's Avatar
    I suggest you wait for the final version of iOS 4 to be released (21st, I believe). The latest you can upgrade safely to now and preserve your baseband is 3.1.2, 3.1.3 if you create a custom firmware via Sn0wbreeze.

    You're only a few days away from the release of iOS 4. Just wait for it before upgrading. The unlock won't be too far away from the release as well. Seems like the jailbreak for iOS 4 will be coming along too soon.

    If you really want to upgrade NOW then download a stock 3.1.2 fw and jailbreak it with Blackra1n and unlock with Blacksn0w.
    2010-06-17 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD