Just like everyone else, I am a T-mobile provider, have an 3GS Iphone running 3.1.2 unlocked. if I'd like to upgrade to version 4.0, shoould I run the upgrade from itune then use the custom ipsw for jailbreak and then unlock or I have to upgrade from the 4.0 custom ?
    where do I download the custome ipsw for version 4.0? and how to unlocked? after unlocked, all functions working correctly?
    Last edited by vietkool; 2010-06-23 at 05:52 PM.
    2010-06-23 05:40 PM
    if your on the older bootrom then just restore to the custom 4.0 ipsw

as you know, its been posted a million times, and its pretty much the same procedure as any ultrasn0w install, since last year.So i'll let you get creative and do a little research for yourself, instead of just spoon feeding you the answers.

Hint: read the main page, read dev team blog, check out t-mobile section
    Last edited by babyblue_pimp; 2010-06-23 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-23 06:00 PM
    thanks ... I check at Iclarified but haven't seen the download link for custom ipsw of version 4 yet .
    Searching ....
    2010-06-23 06:23 PM
    check out the pwnage tools 4.0 thread, i've seen a couple custom ipsw's in there...
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!
    2010-06-23 06:32 PM
    question is it safe to do the upgrade now or should I wait little bit more ?
    2010-06-23 06:34 PM
    Dev-Team Blog - foursome news

read that twice

then read it again
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!
    2010-06-23 06:38 PM
    Just like everyone else, I am a T-mobile provider, have an 3GS Iphone running 3.1.2 unlocked. if I'd like to upgrade to version 4.0, shoould I run the upgrade from itune then use the custom ipsw for jailbreak and then unlock or I have to upgrade from the 4.0 custom ?
    where do I download the custome ipsw for version 4.0? and how to unlocked? after unlocked, all functions working correctly?
    I suggest you wait a little bit longer when everything settles down. I managed to jailbreak and unlocked at iOS 4.0, but there are too many applications that don't work. For example, swiping sbsettings goes into safe mode, installing sbrotator makes Cydia dissappear..most of my Rocks Apps don't work...finally I decided to go back to 3.1.2 again..LOL
    Last edited by iYeow; 2010-06-23 at 07:08 PM.
    2010-06-23 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD