Hey I have a 3gs (old bootrom) that was on Rogers network. I have jailbroken it and unlocked it and am currently running ios4.
    It was jailbroken with spirit on 3.1.3 then used snowbreeze to go to ios4. I have hooked up the phone with Bell now and gotten an iphone plan.
    So my problem is that my 3g data is currently not working. My wifi,text messages and phone calls all work just fine. I have heard about changing the apn settings. I used ulockit.co.nz to do so. I still have no 3g.
    I have talked to bell and they told me everything should be working fine and to change the apn settings which I told them I already did and it still does not work. They told me they cannot gaurantee a non bell phone will work on there system and that the apn change should work and thats all they can do.

I am not sure what to do next. Is there any other possible setting or tweak that i can run to get this working? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
    2010-07-13 08:05 PM
    Instead if using sn0wbreeze you could try using a downloaded custom firmware from a MAC
    2010-07-13 08:39 PM
    figured it out, i had to call Bell a few more times and they finally figued out the problem on there end
    2010-07-15 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD