Than y just post the instuctions than steel peoples email address and advertise ur app store app
    2010-08-17 01:32 AM
    It's ok you guys are also the ones that claim I faked the carrier name
    Bottom line my app works and that's what matter
    2010-08-17 01:34 AM
    I appreciate EVERYONE'S contribution to getting this feature activated for the tmobile'ers. I have a question. How do you know if it got activated? Can I check periodically in my settings? I guess what I am asking is do I have to let it sit for 12 hrs before checking it?
    2010-08-17 01:35 AM
    I'm sorry I'm not going to continue with this stupidity ... everyone please follow which instructions that you want and enjoy FaceTime its relay cool you don't have to pay 130$ a mo to ATT and can use a cheaper plan with Tmobile
    2010-08-17 01:41 AM
    I appreciate EVERYONE'S contribution to getting this feature activated for the tmobile'ers. I have a question. How do you know if it got activated? Can I check periodically in my settings? I guess what I am asking is do I have to let it sit for 12 hrs before checking it?
    No I check periodically 2 cause I am impatient but when ur done make sure settings is closed and out of multitasking

It's ok you guys are also the ones that claim I faked the carrier name
    Bottom line my app works and that's what matter
    You guys?? Show me where persionally I have said that
    Last edited by Bartman1983; 2010-08-17 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-17 01:51 AM
    No I check periodically 2 cause I am impatient but when ur done make sure settings is closed and out of multitasking.

Thanks. I just rec'd my free tmobile text telling me I changed my plans. It appears I am on the right track.
    2010-08-17 01:54 AM
    No I check periodically 2 cause I am impatient but when ur done make sure settings is closed and out of multitasking.

Thanks. I just rec'd my free tmobile text telling me I changed my plans. It appears I am on the right track.
    I hope it works cause our results are only from changing plans during the hours of 10 pm-1am eastern time
    2010-08-17 02:11 AM
    Its got nothing to do with the time of changing the plan, as long it change its might be activated in few min up to 24hr
    2010-08-17 02:14 AM
    Its got nothing to do with the time of changing the plan, as long it change its might be activated in few min up to 24hr
    Just shut up it's nothing to do with the stupid plans it has to do with how t mobile updates it and what gateway they use god
    2010-08-17 02:22 AM
    Well I'm not the only one that use the Celebfoolery app and enable FaceTime on Tmobile - THANKS Shon !!!!

You can check it out your self

YouTube - bms122223's Channel
    2010-08-17 02:23 AM
    Ok everyone one moretime it isn't the specific data plan ur on it's got to do with just getting the plan off the account than put bk on this releases the gateway the SMS mms are sent from tmobile the data plan itself has nothing to fi with it once again
    Do you have to have +1 or 1 in front of your phone nmber?
    Last edited by imvirus; 2010-08-17 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-17 02:38 AM
    I'm feel sorry for whoever has tried all the methods on here but didn't work. For those who doubt about the fact that it works for us, check out this my video below

yes a question, i saw ur video in youtube and when you take off your sim card i notice that u r using A t-mobile micro sim
    My question is, how did u manage to get a micro sim for tmobile? Cause i called tmobile to ask for one and they said that they don't have micro sims
    2010-08-17 02:38 AM
    yes a question, i saw ur video in youtube and when you take off your sim card i notice that u r using A t-mobile micro sim
    My question is, how did u manage to get a micro sim for tmobile? Cause i called tmobile to ask for one and they said that they don't have micro sims
    You'll have to cut your T-Mobie simcard yourself. Use the ATT simcard that came with the IP4 as a pattern or if you have some money to burn, you can purchase one of those micro simcard cutter for I think $25 to $30 on ebay.
    2010-08-17 02:44 AM
    That's correct Tmobile dont have micro SIM u need to cut it yourself or use the SIM cutter, I cut my SIM myself, I used scissors and then utility knife to adjust the edges, there are plenty videos on YouTube how to do it, just follow one of them
    2010-08-17 02:46 AM
    Do you have to have +1 or 1 in front of your phone nmber?
    That doesn't matter but mine is +1 if u want to edit my number turn airplane mode on than off go bk to ut number and change it
    2010-08-17 03:00 AM
    That doesn't matter but mine is +1 if u want to edit my number turn airplane mode on than off go bk to ut number and change it
    Ok, I change it to +1 and see if that works. Will post back for result.
    2010-08-17 03:08 AM
    Has anyone gotten this to work? My phone says "Waiting for Activation."

I'm on the T-zones plan
    2010-08-17 04:28 AM
    That's correct Tmobile dont have micro SIM u need to cut it yourself or use the SIM cutter, I cut my SIM myself, I used scissors and then utility knife to adjust the edges, there are plenty videos on YouTube how to do it, just follow one of them

Maybe your fake app can help us cut the sim, since it seems to fix everything, and since u mention it in [almost] every time you post...
    2010-08-17 06:09 AM
    Alright kids.... lets stop all the drama and work together for a LEGIT facetime fix! All this change data plan, do 1000 things, download email app, yadda yadda yadda... ITS BS!! Lets come together and work on something legit everyone can use instead of some random, try 1,000 things and it might work kind of fix!! Who cares who gets the credit as long as it works!!
    2010-08-17 06:37 AM
    Maybe your fake app can help us cut the sim, since it seems to fix everything, and since u mention it in [almost] every time you post...
    HAHA! Excellent first post.

Regarding a fix, pushfix announced on his twitter that he has found an automated fix. He will be releasing once it's ready. It will cost some $, but he definitely deserves it after countless hours of trial and error. Congrats.

Push Fix (pushfix) on Twitter
    2010-08-17 06:43 AM
518 ... 71516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD