Does anybody still have that problem? I recently had it happen to me (TWICE!) and I've been able to recover from it after hours and hours of scouring the internet for methods of doing it. A lot of the things I found were outdated so I had to find different ways of doing this while still using some of the very helpful hints I found. I thought about writing up little tutorial but I don't know if it would be of any help to anyone, since maybe no one cares anymore or if there is a much easier way of doing it and I took the harder than hell route... So just let me know. And if this is in the wrong section of the forum, my apologies.
    2010-09-06 10:12 PM
    Does anybody still have that problem? I recently had it happen to me (TWICE!) and I've been able to recover from it after hours and hours of scouring the internet for methods of doing it. A lot of the things I found were outdated so I had to find different ways of doing this while still using some of the very helpful hints I found. I thought about writing up little tutorial but I don't know if it would be of any help to anyone, since maybe no one cares anymore or if there is a much easier way of doing it and I took the harder than hell route... So just let me know. And if this is in the wrong section of the forum, my apologies.

I have the same problem, can you let me know how you solve this problem?

Many thanks
    2011-01-22 04:13 PM
    Kick it out of recovery with TinyUmbrella then jailbreak as normal.
    2011-01-23 02:38 AM
    It's nice that people don't have to use irecovery anymore for that
    2011-01-23 04:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD