Hi i have an iPhone 3GS with the original Sind card from AT&T and today i wanna buy and iPhone 4 from other person but the person don't have the original Sind card cand i use my 3GS original Sind card to actived the iPhone 4 if i do any upgrade or restored ? I need to know plzzzz
    iPhone 4 Black 16GB JailBroken waiting for unlock
    2010-09-28 10:18 PM
    so long as the i4 is on ATT then yes.
    if its on another network it won't work.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2010-09-28 10:50 PM
    They is other way to actived the iPhone for with not original sind card ?
    iPhone 4 Black 16GB JailBroken waiting for unlock
    2010-09-28 11:10 PM
    Without it being jailbroken, only way to activate is with a sim card using the same network as the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2010-09-29 08:57 PM
    Hi i have an iPhone 3GS with the original Sind card from AT&T and today i wanna buy and iPhone 4 from other person but the person don't have the original Sind card cand i use my 3GS original Sind card to actived the iPhone 4 if i do any upgrade or restored ? I need to know plzzzz
    Yes, you can as long as you cut it properly.
    2010-09-29 09:39 PM
    Whats the tool to cita ir?
    2010-09-30 05:05 PM
    DealExtreme: $11.15 Stainless Steel Micro Sim Card Cutter with Micro Sim Card Adapters for Apple iPad/iPhone 4

just know that's coming from china so it may take a while. or measure it and cut it manually

They is other way to actived the iPhone for with not original sind card ?
    Without it being jailbroken, only way to activate is with a sim card using the same network as the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Not true...you can buy this, and cut it down to micro size as well.

DealExtreme: $4.97 Universal Activation Sim Card for iPhone 2G/3G/3GS/4
    Last edited by amsgator; 2010-09-30 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-30 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.