User Tag List

Hi im in Canada and have a locked 3GS on 4.1, I realize I cant unlock this for a while until ultrasn0w is updated but can someone tell me how to find my carrier so I can buy a sim and use pay as you go from that carrier? I tried a fido simcard but I get one bar and it doesnt recognize it and I tried telus and rogers too. How long should I have to wait before it recognizes it? Do I need special carrier files or something?

iPhone 3GS
    5.14.xx baseband
    Jailbroken with limera1n (hacktivated)

Bump. Help me out
    Last edited by ArEss; 2010-10-12 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-12 08:08 PM
    2010-10-13 07:47 AM
    Hi im in Canada and have a locked 3GS on 4.1, I realize I cant unlock this for a while until ultrasn0w is updated but can someone tell me how to find my carrier so I can buy a sim and use pay as you go from that carrier? I tried a fido simcard but I get one bar and it doesnt recognize it and I tried telus and rogers too. How long should I have to wait before it recognizes it? Do I need special carrier files or something?

iPhone 3GS
    5.14.xx baseband
    Jailbroken with limera1n (hacktivated)

Bump. Help me out
    Use f0recast to find you model number and then check the list here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456...rrier-1007919/ to find your carrier.
    My Iphone is MYPHONE....
    2010-11-23 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD