User Tag List

Hello guys,

My friend just recently gave me iphone 3gs.

It has 3.1.3 version and firmware 05.12.01
    The first five digits of serial number are 83938, I do not have any idea what are shsh blobs are and i assume they are not saved.

Now the phone is jailbreaked, somehow i need to unlock it and i cannot add ultrasn0w repositary from cydia so that option doesn't work.

Help needed please !!
    2010-10-17 05:54 PM
    what did u use to JB?
    News | Mobiles DNA

go here u will find all u need
    2010-10-17 06:20 PM
    From the looks of your serial, you're on an old bootrom and you can use custom firmware. Lucky you.

What did you use to jailbreak? If jailbreakme, you'll need to download jbme2pwn. If spirit, then spirit2pwn. Then create yourself custom firmware in sn0wbreeze which will allow you to upgrade without upgrading your baseband. Shift + restore to the firmware and you'll be good to go.

Add ultrasn0w to unlock and you'll be done.
    2010-10-17 07:04 PM
    Hello guys,

My friend just recently gave me iphone 3gs.

It has 3.1.3 version and firmware 05.12.01
    The first five digits of serial number are 83938, I do not have any idea what are shsh blobs are and i assume they are not saved.

Now the phone is jailbreaked, somehow i need to unlock it and i cannot add ultrasn0w repositary from cydia so that option doesn't work.

Help needed please !!
    The only way to unlock is to add repo666 and then run ultrasn0w. Look under manage - sources it may already be there.
    2010-10-17 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD