Haha, ya the name change through me for a loop at first but I realized it was you. Ya I remember that guy in your thread. Sometimes I think people dont realize that everyone who is making contributions in the iphone scene have lives too which can very often take priority over anything else. Being the father of a 1 and 3 year old I can definitely say from experience that patience is a virtue.
    2010-11-12 04:19 AM
    You're charging people for connecting the phone to your computer and clicking one button, then putting a source on there on Cydia? Are you kidding me?

That's just wrong.

Not really, you come across a person, not too knowledgeable, Wants to use a service other than AT&T, I mean I just advertise, if they did the research, they could easily do it on their own.

Besides, its not like Im charge an arm and a leg... $10 bucks lol
    2010-11-12 05:08 AM
    That much is true, but pushing the devs to release an unlock isn't going to help. It really isn't an obligation. What are we going to do when they just decided to stop with their work b/c of all the pushing? Of course they won't, but let's think about that
    2010-11-12 05:26 AM
    cant wait tbh, I am pretty new to this site and glad I found it or else I would have been paying those other sites for the unlocks. I gave my phone to a friend to do the unlocking for me as I have no clue about all this. I'll make sure to buy my mate a 6 pack
    2010-11-12 09:27 AM
    I don't need the unlock since I'm with AT&T but since I can wait till the unlock for 4.2 comes out I will and hopefully I'll find someone that updated to 4.2 and locked there baseband so they'll trade me there iPhone 3gS 32gig or 4 or my 3GS 16gig, that's how I went from a 3G 16gig to a 3GS 16gig for FREE lol
    2010-11-12 09:49 AM
    seriously man my new iphone 4 4.1 is like a decoration on the shelf how much longer dudez plz plzz god damn it im tired of my 3G unlock and jailbreak plz
    2010-11-12 02:51 PM
    Sorry about that guys.
    2010-11-12 02:53 PM
    I've helped many to jailbreak for free. I just tell them to donate to the creators. I understand that your trying to come up and I respect that but I really hope you're doing your part
    2010-11-12 03:14 PM
    I waited this long, Don't mind keep waiting. My Iphone 3gs is looking nice as a decoration.... : 0 )
    2010-11-12 04:37 PM
    and one thing i really don't understand why would you still get your phone locked if you paid for the device without a contract i paid around $650 i mean thats just plain ********
    2010-11-12 05:42 PM
    because Apple is running a business and like many businesses is trying to protect themselves, controlling the market makes more money for them

btw, just last week I called another carrier to unlock my Nokia phone that was out of contract and the next day I received an email with the unlock code.....
    2010-11-12 06:10 PM
    because Apple is running a business and like many businesses is trying to protect themselves, controlling the market makes more money for them

btw, just last week I called another carrier to unlock my Nokia phone that was out of contract and the next day I received an email with the unlock code.....
    So what's there business plan? To get ahead of the competition and piss on everyone

I'm with AT&T and even I know this is true

iPad version 1 NO CAMERA

Last iPod Touch no camera even though it was either the second or third generation

New iPhone No White iPhone

And now I think the signal problem was on purpose so ppl would want the iPhone 5

Please Thank me if you see my points are correct
    2010-11-12 06:22 PM
    i am not taking sides with apple (i have a iphone 3G on 4.1 firmware with baseband 5.14 and does not work either, is locked) what i am saying is what the reality of the business world is: cut throat competition

i'm waiting just like everyone else for the unlock...
    Last edited by mm8; 2010-11-12 at 09:32 PM.
    2010-11-12 08:59 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD