Hi,
    I have a iphone 3GS jailbroke and unlocked im running 4.3.1 Firmware 06.15.00 everything was fine when I took out my att sim card and used my CLARIO sim but now I'm back in the United States for vacation and I'm using T-Moblie and now I have a red dot on my phone icon and also under the voicemail icon.... I set up my voicemail but it will not go away....

HELP PLEASE
    2011-07-03 11:12 PM
    2011-07-07 12:49 AM
    After a reboot, old T-Mobile SIMs frequently showed the red-dot for VoiceMail and maybe Missed Calls even though none exist. The permanent fix is to get a newer T-Mobile SIM.
    2011-07-07 12:57 AM
    Hi,
    I have a iphone 3GS jailbroke and unlocked im running 4.3.1 Firmware 06.15.00 everything was fine when I took out my att sim card and used my CLARIO sim but now I'm back in the United States for vacation and I'm using T-Moblie and now I have a red dot on my phone icon and also under the voicemail icon.... I set up my voicemail but it will not go away....

HELP PLEASE
    I also had this problem with T-Mobile (with an earlier iOS). I asked them for a newer SIM card, and this fixed the issue. They were very nice about it; the new SIM was free.
    2011-07-19 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD