Just unlocked iPhone 4 (4.3.5)using the gevey sim (its a Rogers iPhone) and a Fido sim. Can't seem to access visual voicemail on Fido anymore. Any help would be appreciated?
    2011-08-04 12:42 AM
    Just unlocked iPhone 4 (4.3.5)using the gevey sim (its a Rogers iPhone) and a Fido sim. Can't seem to access visual voicemail on Fido anymore. Any help would be appreciated?
    You'll need to ssh into your device and change the carrier bundle to Fido's carrier bundle in order for it to work again.

When using a turbo sim like Gevey, it just gives you the standard "unknown" carrier bundle and could very well be the reason why your vv doesn't work anymore.
    2011-08-04 05:59 AM
    Thanks for the reply iHappy
    As a newbie, do I need to jailbreak so I can Ssh and what dir/file would I need to modify.

Thanks

You'll need to ssh into your device and change the carrier bundle to Fido's carrier bundle in order for it to work again.

When using a turbo sim like Gevey, it just gives you the standard "unknown" carrier bundle and could very well be the reason why your vv doesn't work anymore.
    2011-08-20 02:40 AM
    Where can I get a Fido Carrier Bundle? Or is it a file that I have to edit?

Thanks!
    2012-01-13 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD