So after 3 days of trying alot of guides of SAM fix with no success i found 1 (actually 2) guide that made it work for me

so use BOTH of those guides

Download SAM to Activate iPhone 4/3GS Officially on iOS 4.3.3 | Jaxov

Push Notifications Not Working on iOS 4.3.3 After Using SAM [How-To Fix] | Jaxov

i didnt work for me after doing just the first so dont worry and keep going to the next one

im no expert and i donno what it does but im happy i got it to work finally so i hope it works for you guys too

cheers and happy new year!

btw im using iphone of AT&T i bought in the US, and gevey on a different carrier

so you should worry about that
    Last edited by RenoL; 2012-01-01 at 02:38 PM.
    2012-01-01 02:36 PM
    So after 3 days of trying alot of guides of SAM fix with no success i found 1 (actually 2) guide that made it work for me

so use BOTH of those guides

Download SAM to Activate iPhone 4/3GS Officially on iOS 4.3.3 | Jaxov

Push Notifications Not Working on iOS 4.3.3 After Using SAM [How-To Fix] | Jaxov

i didnt work for me after doing just the first so dont worry and keep going to the next one

im no expert and i donno what it does but im happy i got it to work finally so i hope it works for you guys too

cheers and happy new year!

btw im using iphone of AT&T i bought in the US, and gevey on a different carrier

so you should worry about that
    Many thanks for that. I can confirm that both following links' instructions work.

Iphone 4 AT&T locked (bb 1.59) using another carrier sim.
    Last edited by acu7; 2012-01-04 at 01:17 AM.
    2012-01-04 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD