Hi,

I'm stuck with this phone and wanted to reach out for help. It's my girlfriend's old 3GS iPhone which was used on T-Mobile (USA) with Cydia for unlocking. She got a new phone and I got her's. I deleted Cydia, restored it through iTunes to iOS 6.1.2 after putting it in DFU mode and got stuck on the activation screen (probably because it wasn't unlocked). I tried it with an old T-Mobile sim card and even got a new one from them for free just a week ago.

I got it unlocked last night from the mod on here through ideviceguys. The phone still won't activate. I've restored it multiple times and tried it on a different computer.
    What else can I try?

Thanks in advance.
    iOS 6.1.2
    2013-03-14 04:49 PM
    Most likely the iPhone is locked to AT&T. So, if you can get an AT&T SIM (old or new), Cingular, StraightTalk then you can use it to unlock. Also, you can borrow any of those SIM from others. Good luck
    2013-03-15 04:43 AM
    If you feel it is Unlocked then your T-Mobile SIM should work for activating
    2013-03-15 03:33 PM
    I haven't had any luck yet but going to try a different sim card. Yes, it should be unlocked, after all, I paid for it.
    2013-03-15 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD