User Tag List

WELL GUYS just taught i shoot everyone an update on what the latest is regarding this whole dilemma !

first off still no unlock nor any form of refund (keep in mind my order was placed the 28th and well over the then advertised timeframe of 5-10 days)
    COWBOY does Not reply no my emails anymore.
    paypal claim was also a NO LUCK as apparently paypal does not cover for intangible services
    which MR.COWBOY knows all too well since his only response to paypal for my claim was "INTANGIBLE SERVICES"
    BASICALLY WE ARE ALL AT THE MERCY OF MR. COWBOY and we must now all wait like good little boys for either an unlock or refund until he sees fit.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    LOL! I guess messing with Cowboy was a bad idea, I think you can say bye bye to your money
    2013-11-27 01:15 AM
    This is actually not something to take funny
    It is actually very serious
    This means that once a customer has paid u are fully at the MERCY of cowboy
    No refund may be asked nor should u count on actually getting ur phone unlocked
    Its more a case of pay and hope for the best if not say bye bye to ur money
    2013-11-27 01:31 AM
    We are all in the same boat as you, although I have not opened a complaint with PayPal because I still hope Cowboy can unlock my device.
    2013-11-27 02:06 AM
    you just have 1 IMEI (99$) imagine me i stil have 12 IMEI's (1188$) in process since Oct 26th.
    2013-11-27 02:32 AM
    Good luck to u buddy with 12 imei
    I'll be praying for u !!
    On a side note "ONEUNLOCK" unlocked my brothers iphone 5s in 5 days
    He send it ladt week and got the message today !!
    So again ....... Someone here on this forum is playing a crazy game with us all .
    2013-11-27 02:48 AM
    relax bro.. look if he get mines done.. and he don't refund you.. i will do it for him
    2013-11-27 02:51 AM
    REFUNDED !! Finally thank god !!

Goodbye
    Last edited by THE NOOB; 2013-11-27 at 03:27 AM.
    2013-11-27 03:18 AM
    Editted you post so people dont get confused from your lies

@Om3r you just thanked me so you dont have to cough up $99 dollar lol
    Last edited by Cowboy; 2013-11-27 at 03:28 AM.
    2013-11-27 03:23 AM
    Editted again because i can
    here is the whole email string

"Thanks and goodbye

Sent from my iPhone 5s

On Nov 26, 2013, at 9:18 AM, "IDeviceGuys, LLC" <[email protected]> wrote:

REFUND ISSUED

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM, IDeviceGuys, LLC <[email protected]> wrote:
    No not really i am not making a fortune off these unlocks it more or less fun money.
    But what I am not going to allow if for me to take a huge hit on my business, because someone couldn't be patient which is stated before you ordered. It is also stated times may take longer then stated. But as soon as the claim closes ill be happy to refund you.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 9:10 PM, Hotmail <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hahahahahahaha
    U really need the money
    I can see that now

Sent from my iPhone 5s

On Nov 26, 2013, at 11:57 PM, "IDeviceGuys, LLC" <[email protected]> wrote:

You opened the claim not me. For me to refund I have to get a confirmation that the unlock was canceled, once i get that I refund.
    I only have a few days to respond to a claim so I am forced to fight it just incase the unlock gets done before my cancelation request is received.

Off paypal websites."By escalating a dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review it and decide the outcome.
    We try to resolve cases within 30 days, but complex cases may take longer to investigate, deliver a final decision, release any funds, and close the case."

So looks like it can take up to 30 days

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Hotmail <[email protected]> wrote:
    I mean no unlock nor refund
    Thats very unfair i would say

Sent from my iPhone 5s

On Nov 26, 2013, at 11:50 PM, "IDeviceGuys, LLC" <[email protected]> wrote:

I can't refund till the claim is closed

thanks

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Hotmail <[email protected]> wrote:
    Can i get an update regarding my refund

Sent from my iPhone 5s

--
    IDeviceGuys, LLC
    [email protected]
    Follow Us on Twitter - IDeviceGuys
    Like Us on Facebook - IDeviceGuys

--
    IDeviceGuys, LLC
    [email protected]
    Follow Us on Twitter - IDeviceGuys
    Like Us on Facebook - IDeviceGuys"

Sorry you will have to read backwards
    Last edited by Cowboy; 2013-11-27 at 03:36 AM.
    2013-11-27 03:28 AM
    Editted you post so people dont get confused from your lies

@Om3r you just thanked me so you dont have to cough up $99 dollar lol
    hahaha is this his real email???
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS
    2013-11-27 03:35 AM
    Edited and just happen to take out the one website that actually does unlocking with results,unlike urs.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 2013-11-27 at 03:44 AM.
    2013-11-27 03:41 AM
    No i edited his email out so he doesn't get killed with all the spam that is on this site.

Figured it was ethically the right thing to do

@NOOB your done sir your breakinging all type of forum rules. I have let enough slide you need to be done thanks
    Last edited by Cowboy; 2013-11-27 at 03:52 AM.
    2013-11-27 03:45 AM
    Yes ur right !
    My appologies for that.
    Happy wait to everyone 👍

It's been real 😝
    2013-11-27 03:51 AM
    On Average Cowboy, how many phones are getting unlocked each day and how many are in que with you?
    2013-11-27 07:38 PM
    What did I tell you guys ??

Cowboy is scamming you fellows all the way, and I saw it a mile away.

He has a "6 week" no refund policy so he can try and keep your money to get around Paypal's policy.

All people who ordered should immediately file a Paypal claim, you WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK from him unless you forcefully file a claim, he is CHEATING EVERYONE and the mods and staff here are allowing it !

UNBELIEVABLE.

He's editing posts as well to hide the truth.

I'm just being honest. HE HAS DONE NO REAL UNLOCKS FOR ANYONE, THIS IS A SCHEME

Zero from what I've seen from everyone that "ordered" from him.

It's possible to unlock the phones using the AT&T device unlock form, which is the only way he can do it by finding friend's with AT&T accounts who would submit for him, but small numbers.

If you paid him, you should file a claim immediately before it's too late.Don't ASK for a refund, just file claim or a chargeback/

Also, cowboy is LYING about not able to refund until claim is closed.

Paypal allows you to refund ANY TIME when claim is open.

THAT IS A LIE !!!!!! I AM A PAYPAL USER and familiar with how Paypal works. The Buyer is actually encouraged to refund buyers when claims are opened.

HE IS LYING AND DECEIVING !
    Last edited by manateemilk; 2013-11-27 at 07:53 PM.
    2013-11-27 07:48 PM

He has a "6 week" no refund policy so he can try and keep your money to get around Paypal's policy.

All people who ordered should immediately file a Paypal claim, you WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK from him unless you forcefully file a claim, he is CHEATING EVERYONE and the mods and staff here are allowing it !

UNBELIEVABLE.

It's possible to unlock the phones using the AT&T device unlock form, which is the only way he can do it by finding friend's with AT&T accounts who would submit for him, but small numbers.

If you paid him, you should file a claim immediately before it's too late.Don't ASK for a refund, just file claim or a chargeback/
    You are either blind or just plain ignorant. You have no idea what you are talking about and are defaming Cowboy and his business. It stops here. He won't be the one editing posts. I will just flat out delete any that are like this.

For the record. I am a customer of Cowboy just like everyone here, I have no stake in his business.
    This is NOT a scheme and anyone with any knowledge of the ATT unlock scene right now will say the same thing.
    Cowboy is not AT ALL using friends to request the unlock from ATT though their online form. If he was then the two of mine that have gone through would not have been done since I tried that myself first and both were rejected by ATT.
    2013-11-27 07:57 PM
    Lmao. It is all so clear now.

Liekly scenarios:

1: Cowboy is ripping us all off and manateemilk is right

2: Manateemilk is a competing unlocker trying to defame Cowboy and his business by spreading ridiculous lies.

My money is on #2
    Manateemilk = Toasty unlocks
    He's even going after Chronic now too: https://twitter.com/toastyunlocks
    2013-11-27 08:58 PM

UNBELIEVABLE.

Also, cowboy is LYING about not able to refund until claim is closed.

Paypal allows you to refund ANY TIME when claim is open.

THAT IS A LIE !!!!!! I AM A PAYPAL USER and familiar with how Paypal works. The Buyer is actually encouraged to refund buyers when claims are opened.

HE IS LYING AND DECEIVING !
    Thanks for showing you are a complete idiot. Now go join THE NOOB in the corner.
    2013-11-27 10:39 PM
    LOL.

You can't be serious. I am not toastunlock . If i were a cell phone unlocker, I would advertise myself, not complain. It's number 1, and here's why.

Here are the FACTS.

1) cowboy has not performed any unlocks for numerous customers. Customers are now waiting OVER 30 DAYS. DOZENS of customer WAITING OVER 30 DAYS, and al complaining.

2) cowboy is not responding to member requests for refunds. He is actually FIGHTING DISPUTES of customers who want their money back, and using "intangible good" argument. This is so he can win the case, because he knows Paypal policy about not refunding digital "intangible" products,

3) He has a 6 week refund policy so he can steal and buyers can't get a refund through Paypal. I saw tweets where it says Paypal gives 45 days for refund, and after research this is true.

So, what is the real situation ? All these customers with their money being held by cowboy, who is using two Paypal policies so he doesn't have to refund ?

4) You and your mod buddies are probably in on it and have no credibility . When a forum's own moderators are involved in perpetrating and covering up a scam, there's big trouble brewing.
    2013-11-27 10:49 PM
    LOL.

You can't be serious. I am not toastunlock . If i were a cell phone unlocker, I would advertise myself, not complain. It's number 1, and here's why.

Here are the FACTS.

1) cowboy has not performed any unlocks for numerous customers. Customers are now waiting OVER 30 DAYS. DOZENS of customer WAITING OVER 30 DAYS, and al complaining.

2) cowboy is not responding to member requests for refunds. He is actually FIGHTING DISPUTES of customers who want their money back, and using "intangible good" argument. This is so he can win the case, because he knows Paypal policy about not refunding digital "intangible" products,

3) He has a 6 week refund policy so he can steal and buyers can't get a refund through Paypal. I saw tweets where it says Paypal gives 45 days for refund, and after research this is true.

So, what is the real situation ? All these customers with their money being held by cowboy, who is using two Paypal policies so he doesn't have to refund ?

4) You and your mod buddies are probably in on it and have no credibility . When a forum's own moderators are involved in perpetrating and covering up a scam, there's big trouble brewing.
    And I quote
    What a big mess this whole AT&T unlock thing is ! Bought 2 AT&T iPhone 5s on eBay and they were locked.

Tried to unlock them with several unlockers and after waiting 2 weeks, all couldn't unlock them and refunded.

Google'd a bit and found this news piece and Toasty Unlocks :

Toasty Unlocks Announces Official AT&T iPhone 5s/5c Factory Unlock and Jailbreak Solution | PRLog

Looked professional enough and support were responsive, finally had my two iPhone 5s unlocked after 10 days. Can confirm Toasty unlocked the phones. They do have a limit on how many they can unlock a week though and slots are limited, so you may find they're booked for the whole week or month.

A bit pricey at $55 but actually worked and lower than the crazy amounts other unlockers are asking and not delivering on.
    So looks like you have been advertising for yourself.
    2013-11-27 10:53 PM
1,369 ... 20282930313240 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD