No luck yet on my iPhone 6+?
    2014-11-01 08:22 AM
    Well, have you had any luck with my recent request? I have sent you a personal message through the system, hopefully you are getting them now. Let me know if and when, thanks.
    2014-11-01 02:06 PM
    No luck yet on my iPhone 6+?
    I've 'd unlocked many of my 6 / 6+ which came through att using a third party services.

Which carrier is yours?
    2014-11-03 12:19 PM
    Have any one got there i6 unlocked by a third-party? I just paid someone on eBay and they failed to provide a unlock for my iPhone 6+.
    2014-11-10 04:55 AM
    Have any one got there i6 unlocked by a third-party? I just paid someone on eBay and they failed to provide a unlock for my iPhone 6+.
    Contact Me
    2014-11-13 10:04 PM
    I sent you an email letting you know that I can get this done with no problem and in a pretty short period of time but never heard back from you. If you are interested, read your private mail on this page and I have left you the information that you need if interested in getting this thing unlocked. I have done over 100 phones and not had a failure yet.
    2014-11-13 11:44 PM
    fyi.

if your a current AT&T subscriber with ip6, there's a chance you can get unlocked for FREE even though your on contract. several of my friends including myself have tried this recently and it has worked. i'm just passing the info :-)

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/unlockrequest
    2014-12-10 12:18 AM
    I have tried this many times over and the only way they will unlock you for fee is if you fulfill your contract or if you tell them you are in the military and going overseas on assignment. Many of my friends have attempted this and even told them they are going away on military assignment but AT&T asked for proof so it did not work. Not sure how you got this done without the mentioned criteria but you must have gotten somewhat lucky.
    2014-12-10 12:33 AM
    I have tried this many times over and the only way they will unlock you for fee is if you fulfill your contract or if you tell them you are in the military and going overseas on assignment. Many of my friends have attempted this and even told them they are going away on military assignment but AT&T asked for proof so it did not work. Not sure how you got this done without the mentioned criteria but you must have gotten somewhat lucky.
    we just filled in the info online and didnt mention anything about the military. yes, i agree its just all about luck. but it does not hurt to try.
    2014-12-12 12:11 AM
1,369 ... 1959676869
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD