Hello,
    I have one piece v1.0.2 that i wish to unlock without upgrading it to any higher version....can someone tell me an old tried and tested method to do it without upgrading to any higher version....? thank you
    2008-03-24 11:49 AM
    Hi, You can check the tutorial at hackthatphone.com, which is very old. I am not sure if the method still works for you. You may need to use an older version of iTunes. Hope this can help you out.
    If my comment is helpful,
    you can thank me by clicking "Thanks" button.
    ===================
    iPhone 8G OTB 1.1.2 --> 1.1.4
    2008-03-25 11:49 PM
    I would not reccomund doing this, i tried about 1o times last week and the old iBrickr method kept sending me into a loop that lasted like an hour
    Honestly upgrading to 1.1.4 and then using ZiPhone is your ultimate best bet
    I havent regreted it yet :-D

EDIT:
    You might be able to unlock 1.0.2 with ZiPhone, read up on it
    If I helped you, help me and hit thanks

2008-03-26 09:20 PM
    I would not reccomund doing this, i tried about 1o times last week and the old iBrickr method kept sending me into a loop that lasted like an hour
    Honestly upgrading to 1.1.4 and then using ZiPhone is your ultimate best bet
    I havent regreted it yet :-D

EDIT:
    You might be able to unlock 1.0.2 with ZiPhone, read up on it
    I think that's what I'm gonna do but I'm not sure if Ziphone is a better way to do the job or iplus. Seems like more people prefer iplus? Do you guys all have refurbished phones that's why we all have 1.0.2 firmware?
    2008-03-28 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD