Hi guys,
    Do you guys know any cheap but reliable source to get my AT&T iphone 5 unlock (under 80 USD). I have checked Unlock iPhone – iPhone OS Unlocking Service but they seem to be not legit.

Anyone with any idea when the price will go down with the online locking services. I really want to use this phone with tmobile but it seems to be use as an ipod touch at the moment.

Thanks guys!
    2014-01-20 09:25 PM
    If it's out of contract and has a clean imei, there are services available for under 80 USD. Ask Cowboy about it.
    2014-01-21 05:58 PM
    If it's out of contract and has a clean imei, there are services available for under 80 USD. Ask Cowboy about it.
    thanks for the reply! It is not out of contract. I got it from Craigslist and I think the IMEI is clean not blacklisted. I don't know if Cowboy can do the factory unlock with this iphone or not.
    2014-01-21 06:09 PM
    thats the biggest scam going now they buy the phone for cheap thru tmobile pay a month or 2 and then resell it like they did to you an bam a few months later imei is blocked you need to get it unlocked asap dont ever buy a tmobile phone thru clist
    2014-01-21 06:12 PM
    thanks for the reply! It is not out of contract. I got it from Craigslist and I think the IMEI is clean not blacklisted. I don't know if Cowboy can do the factory unlock with this iphone or not.
    If it's still in contract then you will be looking at the more expensive/fast service. If it does end up having a blacklisted imei, sell it on eBay, it'll still work overseas, at least.
    2014-01-21 06:23 PM
    The phone is from AT&T user. I am trying to find a legit person who can get this phone unlock. It seems now that it is very pricey to get the phone unlock through an online service and I don't think they are legit. The only legit way that I know is have the seller call up AT&T and have it unlock which is not possible in my case. Do you think after the phone have been unlocked, that phone can still be blacklisted by AT&T? Thanks for the reply!
    2014-01-21 06:28 PM
    Yes, it can still be blacklisted at any time by AT&T.
    2014-01-21 06:31 PM
    oh well, I guess I will use it as an ipod lesson learned from buying iphone on CL
    2014-01-21 06:33 PM
    Pm me the IMEI number and I can see if it's blacklisted.
    2014-01-21 06:38 PM
    Pm me the IMEI number and I can see if it's blacklisted.
    Thanks, I just pm ya.
    2014-01-21 06:45 PM
    you can check if your imei is blacklisted here.. for free

ESN / IMEI / MEID Check (Free) > Swappa
    2014-01-24 12:52 AM
    Correct.

Or:

checkesnfree.com
    2014-01-24 01:10 AM
    I have this exact same issue - iphone 5 from Craigslist, clean esn. Can I use chronic unlocks to unlock it? I tried using a service off eBay and was refunded because it was supposedly still under contract??
    2014-02-22 03:01 PM
    I have this exact same issue - iphone 5 from Craigslist, clean esn. Can I use chronic unlocks to unlock it? I tried using a service off eBay and was refunded because it was supposedly still under contract??
    Absolutely.
    2014-02-24 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD