User Tag List

While visiting China I bought an iPhone 6 plus paid about 700 for it. Everything worked great on it and it was unlocked .

I came back to Canada realizing the previous owners data is still on here so I connect it to iTunes and did a restore now it's asking me for an Apple ID Iphone 6 icloud lock help meIphone 6 icloud lock help meIphone 6 icloud lock help meIphone 6 icloud lock help meIphone 6 icloud lock help meIphone 6 icloud lock help meIphone 6 icloud lock help me

I can't use it at all

Plus he should me an apple invoice for it
    Iphone 6 icloud lock help meIphone 6 icloud lock help me

What I can do

I can prove this because it is an China model iPhone it's not fake the model is A1524

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-08-16 09:51 PM
    Unfortunately, you will need the original owners Apple ID and password to sign out (restore) and authorize your use of the phone. Being that you bought it in China, I'm hoping that will not be an issue for you, but it may be.
    Perhaps contact Apple, but because of this security feature with the original Apple ID on it still signed in, they may tell you the same thing.
    I wish you good luck.
    smaller sig.png
    2015-08-16 10:02 PM
    Unfortunately, you will need the original owners Apple ID to sign out and authorize your use of the phone. Being that you bought it in China, I'm hoping that will not be an issue for you, but it may be.
    Perhaps contact Apple, but because of this security feature with the original Apple ID on it still signed in, they may tell you the same thing.
    I wish you good luck.

That's crap so how am I supposed to contact him

2015-08-16 10:04 PM
    When he is in China

2015-08-16 10:05 PM
    Not certain, unfortunately, this is not the first time I have heard of this same issue.
    smaller sig.png
    2015-08-16 10:06 PM
    Well I can't contact him i am in Canada this device is now useless it will probably go in
    land fill apple should be sued this is just more electronic waste and they say they are environmental

2015-08-16 10:07 PM
    Not Apple's fault really, a security feature to protect the owners if lost or stolen.
    smaller sig.png
    2015-08-16 11:56 PM
    Well I am screwed

2015-08-17 12:16 AM
    Greetings and tidings my friends

Need some help if possible I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong section.

Long story short I'm recovering from brain tumours and I've lost my memory. Had to relearn everything. Was working on unlocking icloud device's but it's blew me away. Tried doulchi activator and just got bombarded with spyware and adware. Can anyone please recommend a safe method??

Kind regards
    Mr A A Aziz

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    2016-04-10 10:11 PM
    As fast as I know, there is no safe, legal method for an icloud unlock.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2016-04-10 10:57 PM
    As fast as I know, there is no safe, legal method for an icloud unlock.
    I don't mind if it's illegal I heard changing imie will work?
    2016-04-11 12:04 AM
    You may want to do a simple Google search for your answers. Sorry, but we can not help you with any illegal service.
    smaller sig.png
    2016-04-11 12:10 AM
    Wow, well that's original at least lol.
    2016-04-11 03:30 AM
    I was doing some reading on this and found one for sale cheap but of course it'd icloud locked. I see places out there that do this but wondering if they are legit. So I'm here asking the experts
    2016-04-17 07:17 AM
    I was doing some reading on this and found one for sale cheap but of course it'd icloud locked. I see places out there that do this but wondering if they are legit. So I'm here asking the experts
    As for their legitimacy, I canít say as Iíve never had to try one. Regardless Iíd be wary of the legality of both the phone and service. Not saying itís impossible that a cheap iPhone online thatís locked is legit, but thereís a decent chance itís stolen.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2016-04-17 07:33 AM
    I thought I read on here in the main news section at one point that there was a service or something to that effect but yeah I don't know if it's worth a shot or not. I don't really have a way of knowing, the person that listed said he bought it online and it was like that and that's why he's selling it as is or for parts.
    2016-04-17 07:43 AM
    One way or another, there is a huge chance, that all these iCloud locked devices are stolen.....so, the discussion ends here.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Last edited by bbrks; 2016-04-17 at 11:50 AM.
    2016-04-17 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD