User Tag List

Been a while since I've been to ModMyi but this community is always been helpful so I'm here again.

I have an AT&T iPhone 4S, jailbroken, running iOS 6.1.2. (Nope, I never made the jump to iOS 7 since I was quite happy with the appearance and functionality of 6.1.2.) Modem firmware is 3.4.02.

I am in need of an unofficial unlock so I can have full functionality of this phone on a BYOD carrier such as Net10. An official unlock from AT&T is not an option.

I'm not sure what software is out there that will perform an unlock for me but will let me keep my jailbreak. I never attempted an unlock in the past, only a jailbreak, using various tools as they were released.

Compounding my situation, I'm currently forced to use a MacBook running OS 10.5 and iTunes 10.6.3 because my primary MacBook Pro is down. I can unlock on my work computer (Windows 8 professional with a newer version of iTunes) if necessary.

All assistance greatly appreciated.
    2015-08-19 03:32 PM
    No software unlock for it, sorry. Either official from AT&T, or some unlock service, or R or X SIM, not sure anymore.....in any case it will cost some $$, not sure how much though....
    2015-08-19 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD