User Tag List

I have seen services that offer unlocking any one know of any source or website that offers this that's legit?
    The person at att told me they don't offer this which is a bummer because I know other companies do. I travel to Canada a lot and have a prepaid plan there so having this unlocked for international while I'm there would be great. Just looking for legit sources
    2016-01-03 08:56 PM
    From what I have read from other members, in order to unlock your phone for international travel you have to be out of contract or pay the early termination fee before AT&T will unlock it.
    Chronic unlocks is a company that is reputable and have read good things about them, not cheap though.
    smaller sig.png
    2016-01-03 09:51 PM
    Switch to Verizon where all their iPhones come factory unlocked.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2016-01-04 07:38 PM
    Switch to Verizon where all their iPhones come factory unlocked.
    Or T-Mobile, they are all unlocked as well.
    smaller sig.png
    2016-01-04 08:11 PM
    If I'm not mistaken every phone company is suppose to unlock your phone for international use When you ask kindly I should add regardless if the phone is subsidized or not. I've had [email protected] do it and T-Mobile.
    2016-01-08 02:21 PM
    If I'm not mistaken every phone company is suppose to unlock your phone for international use When you ask kindly I should add regardless if the phone is subsidized or not. I've had [email protected] do it and T-Mobile.
    Why would ATT unlock it for you for International calling - when they can make $0.25 a minute off you while you're there? That doesn't make sense... No matter how nicely you ask - they will say no.
    2016-01-08 03:38 PM
    Screw att. All you owe them is paying your monthly contract price if you signed a contract to get the phone at a discounted price. If they don't want to unlock it for you (they will as long as you are out of contract like Blkcadi said) then you can use chronicunlocks to do it (again as Blkcadi said). You shouldn't have to pay anyone's ridiculous roaming charges.
    2016-01-09 12:21 AM
    Yeah!

I use Verizon and all my phones are unlocked!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2016-01-09 12:41 AM
    I paid 2 bucks on ebay per phone and unlocked all my iphones that way. Att sucks at it
    2016-01-14 02:05 AM
    Thanks guys for the comments.
    Just got in contact, wasn't sure I thought I read somewhere a while back a company can unlock for int used if asked
    2016-01-23 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD