do i do this before i restore my iphone......
    2007-10-09 06:02 PM
    do i do this before i restore my iphone......
    You have to do it after the restore. The Lockdownd patch will stop the iPhone from giving you the message "Trying to activate phone through AT&T".
    2007-10-09 06:22 PM
    The lockdown patch also assist you in solving the "No Service" message seen after a Unlock.
    2007-10-09 06:25 PM
    The lockdown patch automatically activates your phone and makes it to where you dont need to activate your phone through ATT.
    2007-10-09 07:06 PM
    once i restore my iphone then i run ibrickr then the lockdownd patch??
    i follow the process but i still get on my iphone "insert sim to active in itunes"??
    please help!!!!
    2007-10-09 07:45 PM
    Please follow the 2nd thread in my signature. It will guide you properly
    2007-10-09 07:49 PM
    The lockdown patch automatically activates your phone and makes it to where you dont need to activate your phone through ATT.
    This isn't entirely accurate. You still need to activate the iphone, but you can use any SIM you wish. Before the patch was available, even when your phone was activated, you would still get the message "waiting to activate through AT&T".
    2007-10-09 07:55 PM
    thanks i follow everything in ur thread ........IT WORK!!!! my iphone is active and working with my t-moblie sim card!!! now how do i transfer my numbers to my iphone? my numbers are on my sim card.....
    2007-10-10 03:10 AM
    thanks i follow everything in ur thread ........IT WORK!!!! my iphone is active and working with my t-moblie sim card!!! now how do i transfer my numbers to my iphone? my numbers are on my sim card.....
    iphone cantread sim contacts you have to type them in or sync them with ur address book in vista and outlook express in xp.
    2007-10-10 06:12 AM
    I have successefully unlocked and activate my iphone( on mac) and using T-mobile with unlimited internet. My Q. : is this normal when no coverage on T-mobile( some areas in NJ really terrible for t-mobile) phone showing 'no service", or is supposed to show "searching"?

Thanks in advance
    2007-10-10 06:23 AM
    I need this patch, I am running fw2.2 and I have that dumb message "Waiting for activation This may tale some time" and I did a restore and its still there.... if using the lockdown patch works... where is this patch?
    2008-12-01 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD