1. mofolo's Avatar
    My delima.

    I've got 1.0.2 Ready to go with AnySim...

    I'm thinking of unlocking. But I don't know if i should.
    Should i wait a few days (a few days without my iphone to show off) and just keep it in the box and wait for an easier jailbreak and unlock?

    Or should i just unlock it.
    Use it with a big grin. And wait happily until the dev team has a 1.0.2 unlock fix?

    What should i do!?
    Last edited by mofolo; 2007-10-11 at 05:31 PM.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.
    2007-10-11 05:00 PM
  2. mtwiford's Avatar
    I believe that unlocked last night by sim free

    Check this link

    http://www.iphonesimfree.com/cgi-bin...e.pl?page=home
    2007-10-11 11:38 PM
  3. homerojs's Avatar
    I would activate with 1.0.2 and wait till there's a much friendlier app, I have a 1.1.1. tried the downgrade an now It's just cycling on yellow yield and rebooting.
    Good luck
    2007-10-12 01:16 AM
  4. mtwiford's Avatar
    I would activate with 1.0.2 and wait till there's a much friendlier app, I have a 1.1.1. tried the downgrade an now It's just cycling on yellow yield and rebooting.
    Good luck
    Something was done wrong then, did you disconnect while restoring or anything like that?
    ___________________________________________

    ......epic
    2007-10-12 05:18 AM
  5. aziatiklover's Avatar
    just stay with 1.0.2
     Think Different
    2007-10-12 05:30 AM
  6. mtwiford's Avatar
    free unlock is out. Check the news thread
    ___________________________________________

    ......epic
    2007-10-12 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD