So I feel a bit confused here.....

I'm going to unlock my iPhone with iLibertyX so I can use the iPhone 1.1.4 on T-Mobile in the USA. Thing is, after it's unlocked isn't there like settings I have to put in the phone so I can actually make calls?

I found this post: http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php...r_APN_Settings
    which has settings for T-Mobile in the USA I just have no idea what I'm supposed to do with all that data.

Also I heard something about to use Edge I have to get the Blackberry data plan and type in a code in the iPhone, can anyone elaborate on this?

Also with it being jailbroken and unlocked what's the easiest way of getting installer.app on the phone
    and is installer.app still the best way to get apps on the iPhone. I had used it in the past (on AT&T) but it's been a while.

I've searched ALLL over the site and while I've learned tons I'm still a bit confused about these issues.
    any help is MUCH appreciated!

THANKS!
    Fish
    Last edited by Funkfish; 2008-04-02 at 12:22 PM. Reason: illness!
    2008-04-02 12:17 PM
    When you unlock your iPhone with iLiberty you can:

- make calles with your T-Mobile sim card
    - use Installer.app --> this app is automatically installed on you iPhone when you run iLiberty.

The settings you talk about are the settings you must provide in order to use the internet-browser Safari: they are the EDGE settings that enable you to use the internet and retrieve email.
    2008-04-03 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD