Perhaps this is the wrong place to post this... however I could not figure out where to put this.
    I recently jailbroke my device, iPhone3G OS 3.0. I still peruse the App Store every now and again and I find many APPs I would like... but do not wish to purchase. So, I was wondering if anyone could direct me to where I might find the following APPs (or a version similar) for free:

1. GloBall by Robot Super Brain
    2. G-Map CANADA by X-Road INC
    3. Scrabble by Electronic Arts
    4. Sim City by Electronic Arts
    5. Hey Where Are You
    6. Talking SMS.
    2009-08-09 04:51 AM
    No cracks/warez/free apps talk. Sorry.
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!
    2009-08-09 05:59 AM
    Sorry, no help here.
    2009-08-09 06:05 AM
    why dont u want to pay for it?! u just wanna steal it?! lol youre not ganna get any help on here...
    2009-08-09 07:53 PM
    as u can tell... this site doesn't support crckd apps at all.. just google for a cydia repo that has crackd apps u don't need ppl on here to tell exactly what to do
    2009-08-10 06:41 AM
    "why dont u want to pay for it?! u just wanna steal it?! lol youre not ganna get any help on here..."
    No need to be rude. I am subscribed to a place that boasts jailbreaking the iPhone. If I was so interested in paying for things do you REALLY think jailbreaking would be worth it? Think hard.

Anyway, thank-you everyone else for trying and replying. Just thought I would put it out there.
    2009-08-11 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD