I'm thinking of making an iPhone site. I want users to click a theme link and have Cydia open with that theme. Isn't there an HTML code to do that?

Process:
    1. Click download.
    2. Cydia opens automatically.
    3. Redirected to theme/app page.
    2010-05-27 06:12 AM
    HTML wont do that.

Cydia would have to be written to accept the incoming request and process it.

So, in other words, its impossible. Because Saurik isnt going to modify Cydia to do it.
    2010-05-27 06:21 AM
    HTML can do this. Simply do a normal link but instead of http:// you need cydia:// then you need to put package/ then if you go on cydia and click on an app/theme scroll down to where it says I'd. It is normally something like com.modmyi.PACKAGE

for example if you were on an iPhone/iPod and clicked the link below it would take you strait to my theme.

cydia://package/com.modmyi.cainestheme
    2010-05-27 08:17 AM
    HTML can do this. Simply do a normal link but instead of http:// you need cydia:// then you need to put package/ then if you go on cydia and click on an app/theme scroll down to where it says I'd. It is normally something like com.modmyi.PACKAGE

for example if you were on an iPhone/iPod and clicked the link below it would take you strait to my theme.

cydia://package/com.modmyi.cainestheme
    Thank you so much. It's been a head scratcher. Lol
    2010-05-27 08:37 AM
    Ok now theres a problem since Cydia was updated.
    Links dont work anymore. It will open cydia but it wont open the package.

I've tried "cydia://package/", "cydia://ID/", "cydia://Themes/".

So please help me and everyone else out.
    2011-01-11 12:58 PM
    Thanks and best of luck
    2011-03-05 06:21 AM
    Bump
    If you copy a link from say, the featured section, it is like apptapp://com.host.id
    but that link isn't recognized by external applications.
    2011-03-09 08:14 AM
    Thank You!!!!
    2011-03-26 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD