User Tag List

Everything was fine till I updated via streaming download and now when I push on cydia app it starts saying loading data then goes back to icons homescreen? I need to access my cydia to enable the upgrades installed please help
    2010-12-08 07:46 AM
    3gs - same after blackrain RC3. Cydia won't open.
    2011-01-14 04:48 PM
    Had the same problem, if you have terminal installed open it and type in su root, then your password, which if you havent cganged it is alpine, then type apt-get update it will run an show you any corrupted files you might have run the same command again reboot and cydia should work, theres another method too which i found but did not attempt so if feel free to use it if the first method didnt work
    blog.alltechrelated.com/2009/07/19/cydia-crashes-on-3-0-here-is-the-fix/
    Or you can use a program called clearcydiacachelist, download that and run it with your phone plugged in
    2011-01-14 10:29 PM
    thanks calebratm.. I'd stayed at 05.11.07 but gone to 3.1.2 from 3.1 unlocked with blacksnow after blackrain. no more terminal. I think Cydia wanted to start the first time but now - from blackra1n Icon, Cydia Install - downloads/unpacks - displays problem in red and returns to Home page.
    2011-01-15 12:14 PM
    Is it possible to get cydia without jailbreak?
    2011-01-18 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD