Hi there,
    In privacy Setting Photos sharing App doesn't show any app to share photo privacy. So i cant save any photo or wallpaper from any app.
    Even In iFile doesnt add photo to camera Roll says Data unavailabe.
    What i have done :
    1. Reset locaion & Privacy Setting
    2. Reset All Settings
    3. Remove Photos.Sqlite Things

iPhone 5 World Running iOs 6.1

Any Help Will be Appreciated.
    2013-06-20 03:40 PM
    Hi, I think for iOS5 you just had to delete the Photos.sqlite files and reboot for iOS to rebuilt your photo library. But in iOS6, you have to also delete the ModelInterest.sqlite files too. Both found in Directory
    /var/mobile/Media/PhotoData
    2013-06-20 08:54 PM
    Hi, I think for iOS5 you just had to delete the Photos.sqlite files and reboot for iOS to rebuilt your photo library. But in iOS6, you have to also delete the ModelInterest.sqlite files too. Both found in Directory
    /var/mobile/Media/PhotoData
    Doesn't work.
    2013-06-21 06:33 AM
    Hi, I have done this before, so I looked in my previous posts and found you have to also delete
    ModelInterest.sqlitexxxx and
    Photos.sqlitexxxx files you have in the
    /var/mobile/Media/PhotoData folder
    AND
    DCIM_APPLE.plist which is in the /var/mobile/Media/PhotoData/MISC/ folder and reboot

If after the rebuild you can't share, try resetting the folders permissions with SBSettings, more, System Options, fix user dir permissions
    Last edited by DC_Dave; 2013-06-21 at 09:30 AM.
    2013-06-21 09:17 AM
    Hi, I have done this before, so I looked in my previous posts and found you have to also delete
    ModelInterest.sqlitexxxx and
    Photos.sqlitexxxx files you have in the
    /var/mobile/Media/PhotoData folder
    AND
    DCIM_APPLE.plist which is in the /var/mobile/Media/PhotoData/MISC/ folder and reboot

If after the rebuild you can't share, try resetting the folders permissions with SBSettings, more, System Options, fix user dir permissions
    Did doesn't work..
    2013-06-22 12:02 PM
    In settings, general, restrictions, photos, have you got "don't allow changes" selected?

Also check your iFile trash can in case you have deleted any important files.
    2013-06-22 02:31 PM
    In settings, general, restrictions, photos, have you got "don't allow changes" selected?

Also check your iFile trash can in case you have deleted any important files.
    No
    And Ifile trash empty..
    2013-06-22 04:05 PM
    Hi, does it work in safe mode?
    If you have Cydia tweak Photoexif, try uninstalling it as it does cause the share option to crash on an iPhone.
    Try uninstalling any other photo or camera tweaks you may have.
    2013-06-22 04:46 PM
    thanks for your help i m now on 6.1.4
    so no jailbreak till iOS 7.
    2013-06-22 08:50 PM
    iHealth timeline assists people build an entire health picture and eventually places their health back directly into their own personal fingertips . https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ihea...608852599?mt=8
    2013-10-19 09:03 PM
    Hi, does it work in safe mode?
    If you have Cydia tweak Photoexif, try uninstalling it as it does cause the share option to crash on an iPhone.
    Try uninstalling any other photo or camera tweaks you may have.
    Yes it works.
    2014-01-15 08:14 AM
    Thats good, as an alternative to Photo exif, I use Photo Info.
    2014-01-15 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD