I want to buy a new iphone5 s from Target store as this week they are giving $50 gift card with purchase
    When I asked I store for full price inactivated iphone he said it would be locked. Is this right ? I thought all iphone 5s would be unlocked now as they have been around for quite a while. What's the the point in buying a full price iphone from them if it's 'unactivated' as it says in the advert, how are you supposed to use it
    I thought unactivated meant it was SIM free
    2014-02-14 12:08 AM
    Nope, If you buy a T-Mobile iPhone it will be unlocked.
    smaller sig.png
    2014-02-14 01:03 AM
    I need some help I currently have an iPhone 5 I just got it about 2 weeks ago I really like it But now the iphone5s is out and my parents want me to get it and trade iPhone 5 in Is it worth it?? They are both the same price I wanna keep my 5 because I like the looks of it and a lot of people have. And I don't want to stand out with a 5s And there are also currently a greater variety of cases for the iPhone 5 But on the other hand I'm unsure if I want the new 5s I mean. The apps have a different appearance aNd I really don't like the way they look There aren't a lot of cases and it's realativly new so not many have it. And I don't want to stand out I like the look of the 5 more than the 5s also But they both are the same price. And my parents say they think its a better buy I'm afraid that I might regret it too if I don't trade it in Because in the future everyone will have it and I won't And it has new features like a fingerprint lock So I don't know which to. Get can i get your opinion And can u tell why You think that the phone u prefer is better versus the other phone?? Thanks I will choose best answer for the most informative one. Tell me a bit about each of the phones iPhone 5 versus iPhone 5s
    2014-06-04 12:12 PM
    At this point, why not wait for the new iP6, other wise the 5s is the way to go if you can't wait a few months.
    smaller sig.png
    2014-06-04 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD