Hi all,

I recently jailbroke my phone (114) and got everything running fine. I noticed on some summerboard themes as well as background pictures I download and more recently the new Apollo software... things are being downloaded into the wrong folders so the associated apps cannot find them.

For example, Apollo cannot find the hosts file (and doesnt know the servers to connect to.)

Some of my summerboard themes from installer install, and then I cannot find them only to locate them in WinSCP and have to move the folders manually. This applies to some background images I download using installer as well.

Did I do something wrong whne I originally jailbroke it? It just doesn't feel right having all these things in the wrong folders all over the phone.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by vwbugowner; 2008-04-10 at 03:56 AM. Reason: 114 version
    2008-04-10 03:55 AM
    Are you running the newest version of Installer? I would check that, cause the file structure changed in the newer firmware versions and the older versions of installer will not place them in the correct location.
    2008-04-10 04:55 AM
    I used the newest version of ZiPhone so I am assuming its the correct version. It's not all installed applications but it happens enough to be annoying.
    2008-04-10 05:05 AM
    Yeah, you should be good on that then. Honestly, thats weird and I dont know.
    2008-04-10 05:11 AM
    Maybe its just a 114 + old application problem? If so the programming must not check the firmware version on install which is unfortunate. Oh well, it appears as if I am the only one with the issue.
    2008-04-10 05:18 PM
    the Apollo problem is with 1.1.4 you need to download a tweak I believe in installer. Tho since you are saying installer is putting things in the wrong folder that might not work. YOu might just have to restore and rejailbreak it. Good luck.
    2008-04-11 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD