Anyone know how and where to delete all the media from the iphone?

I used touchfree to go from a ATT Jailbroken 1.0.2 to an ATT Jailbroken 1.1.1. Everything is fine except itunes sees all my old media as other (see pic below). And the iphone doesnt see it at all. So please someone tell me where all the media is stored so I can delete manually.

The same exact thing happens on my windows xp machine.

2007-10-19 04:18 PM
    sound like you use "SwabTunes" before
    2007-10-19 05:38 PM
    swabtunes?

Anyhow, I deleted the .sysmlink folder and that fixed my problem. For some reason touchfree moves everything in the old media folder to here and itunes can no longer read it
    2007-10-19 06:05 PM
    swabtunes?

Anyhow, I deleted the .sysmlink folder and that fixed my problem. For some reason touchfree moves everything in the old media folder to here and itunes can no longer read it
    I hope no one calls you.
    2007-10-19 06:09 PM
    swabtunes?

I have the same problem as you did. My iPhone is now filled with "Other" data. I can't seem to find the folder where all the media is located so I could delete it.

You said you fixed the problem by deleting the "sysmlink" folder. Where is this and did it really fix the problem without bringing new ones?

It would be really nice if you could reply to my e-mail: [email protected]. I also use the same one for MSN.

Thanks in Advance!
    2008-10-11 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD