when will a new version of manzana be released to work with the new firmware? or is there something out already but im too retarted to remember lol
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-10-21 01:50 PM
    The current version works.

It depends on how you jailbroke your phone. Unfortunately, not all methods create the afc2 service used by Manzana.
    2007-10-22 06:54 AM
    when i open my manzana it just keeps reading the files in a loop over and over but never display's them, i jailbroke my phone with touchfree - how do i create this afc2 service
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-10-22 07:55 AM
    when i open my manzana it just keeps reading the files in a loop over and over but never display's them, i jailbroke my phone with touchfree - how do i create this afc2 service
    http://ericasadun.com/ftp/DevTools/afc2Hack/
    2007-10-22 08:04 AM
    i looked in the services.plist and it has the afc2 strings but manzana doesnt work still, I just used winscp and it worked fine for editing - but thanks
    Last edited by uPhone559; 2007-10-22 at 05:53 PM.
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-10-22 10:13 AM
    When you say used Manzana, do you mean the Manzana GUI?

It sounds like your jailbreak isn't quite complete, and you still Media.old and Media as a symlink to root. Your iTunes won't sync in this state.

Try using iPhoneBrowser and clicking on /var/root/Media and see if it displays the root again (Applications, Library, System, etc.).

If so, you need to use Terminal or putty to remove the Media symlink and mv the Media.old back to Media.
    2007-10-23 12:28 AM
    When you say used Manzana, do you mean the Manzana GUI?

It sounds like your jailbreak isn't quite complete, and you still Media.old and Media as a symlink to root. Your iTunes won't sync in this state.

Try using iPhoneBrowser and clicking on /var/root/Media and see if it displays the root again (Applications, Library, System, etc.).

If so, you need to use Terminal or putty to remove the Media symlink and mv the Media.old back to Media.
    funny, iTunes sync's just fine. there is no media.old dir on my iPhone - iphonebrowser cannot detect itunesmobiledevice.dll that's in the same folder as every other file, go figure
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-10-23 12:38 AM
    iPhoneBrowser expects the iTunesMobileDevice.dll to be in its standard location - Program Files\Common Files\Apple\...

Are you on a non-english version of Windows or on Vista? Can you search for iTunesMobileDevice.dll under program files and see where it is located?
    2007-10-23 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD