So I just updated my unlocked 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 and everything went fine, but after restarting the iPhone I don't get an USB connection anymore...

Has anyone experienced this anymore? How can I fix this?

BTW I haven't activated the phone yet, I just came to the unlocking because I don't have the AT&T card on me at the moment. But this should influence the USB... :S
    Last edited by Racing.Ray; 2007-10-28 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-28 02:03 PM
    So I just updated my unlocked 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 and everything went fine, but after restarting the iPhone I don't get an USB connection anymore...

Has anyone experienced this anymore? How can I fix this?

BTW I haven't activated the phone yet, I just came to the unlocking because I don't have the AT&T card on me at the moment. But this should influence the USB... :S

Hi,

Verify the unit is actually still alive by plugging into the WALL charger and see if the battery charges, it MUST be the wal charger and not a USB port.

Assuming the unit starts to charge...

Force it into restore mode:

Power it off, hold sleep button till red slider...

Start iTunes

Dock the phone, if not docked (still off )

Hold the home button, press the sleep button for 3 seconds and release BUT keep holding the home button.

After a while iTunes will find a phone in restore mode

When pressing restore, hold the shift key down to manually select the correct image....

HTH
    2007-10-28 04:15 PM
    Thanks!
    When the phone is off and I connect the USB cable, it powers on the phone. I get into the restore mode in iTunes, but I don't have a recovery image and I don't want to reinstall the 1.1.1 download :S

What else can I do from here?
    2007-10-28 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD