I used to use ibrickr to get tot he files to upload/download

ibrickr wont work with 1.1.1..

what do i use now ?
    2007-11-01 12:13 AM
    You can use iBrickr/iPhoneBrowser/iPhoneList if you add an afc2 service to 1.1.1.

Search the forums for afc2 to see how to copy a new Services.plist and put it in place with Finder, or how to use SSH to copy the file to your phone.
    2007-11-01 12:38 AM
    i ran ibrickr 91 and it said i needed to downgrade. is this because i didnt downgrade and then re-upgrade?
    2007-11-01 12:41 AM
    It is just confused because you used a different jailbreak method than it expects. It thinks your phone isn't accessible if you don't have afc2 running.
    2007-11-01 12:51 AM
    oh ok i understand now. so i will install it and try try ibrickr after. THANK YOU VERY MUCH KIND SIR !

ok i thought i understood but I cant put the new services.plist in the files. i have no file accessing system. I cant get to /system. i tried iphonebrowser and plister program and i still cant.

**** OK GANG! So basically download the iphonebrowser. Make a folder names DOC where ever u can. Then drag the file to the right side of the program and drop it. Right click and SAVE AS. press OK. now its on your phone. .***MORE TO COME****
    Last edited by rodeeze; 2007-11-01 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-01 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD