Hey guys i've been working on this for nearly 6 days straight and i've finally found a way to configure the keyboards landscaping to replicate the .dat files and be used for standard MMS on your ifone. I'm workin on the final touches and hopefully will be up no later then this evening.

However this will only work with 1.1.2.
    2007-11-18 10:03 PM
    awesome! icw
    2007-11-18 10:30 PM
    yo pm me i have a beta iphone deticated for purposes like this!!!!!!!!!its 1.1.2
    2007-11-18 10:37 PM
    Sweet...Can't Wait....Also wondering if anyone knew why my ftp won't transfer the entire .artwork file for the keyboard....It gets to 80% and it fails everytime....any ideas....thanks...or a way to install via installer if possible...trying to avoid usind customize as i have a iTouch and it doesn't work well on it...
    2007-11-19 01:50 AM
    Any update on this amazing announcement?!?

Also could we get some screenshots?

Thanks!

~*Apollo*~
    2007-11-19 10:56 AM
    this is the one thing I'm waiting for more than anything. Landscape texting would make my life a lot easier. Please keep up the good work!!
    2007-11-19 07:06 PM
    Yeah im waiting patiently for this too - cant wait man!
    2007-11-20 01:01 AM
    fake? any news on this?
    2007-11-20 08:37 AM
    I hope this is serious! :-) I would love to send SMS in landscape! :-)
    2007-11-20 12:37 PM
    This is the dude who didn't know how to use WinSCP a couple of weeks ago! So, yeah, FAKE
    2007-11-20 12:55 PM
    Someone see if they could do one on 1.02. I would love you to death
    2007-11-20 11:45 PM
    Hey guys i've been working on this for nearly 6 days straight and i've finally found a way to configure the keyboards landscaping to replicate the .dat files and be used for standard MMS on your ifone. I'm workin on the final touches and hopefully will be up no later then this evening.

hmm...wasn't aware you could send MMS on the iphone

i'm also assuming this is fake...since he said on sunday he'd post later and it is now wednesday...
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps
    2007-11-21 05:51 PM

Any news on this???
    Plzzzz post download link if ready!
    2007-11-24 03:37 PM
    i doubt he knows how to do it. i mean he had so many problems connecting to his iphone with winscp
    http://modmyi.com/forums/search.php?searchid=752537
    2007-11-25 08:46 AM
    I think as much as this smells like BS... that it brings up a nice point that maybe a few of us on here with whatever knowledge that we have ... work on getting this going ..

I mean wouldnt it just be a command or something that could be taken from the safari settings .. see what the program calls on when the phone is tipped on its side .. then maybe See about implementing that in the SMS app....

that would really be a great thing .. and why would Something like that only work in 1.1.2 ... come on .. something like that would be great though I have to say.

that along with being able to save pictures that people send you from the email.
    2007-11-25 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD