I just downloaded the Simpson theme, and I was wondering if I can just use WinSCP and just replace the App folder and System folder with the simpson one?

I am just a beginner, so any help would be good.
    2007-08-10 06:47 AM
    I just downloaded the Simpson theme, and I was wondering if I can just use WinSCP and just replace the App folder and System folder with the simpson one?

havent downloaded that pictular theme, but yes you can use winscp to do modding , very similar to manzana just move the icons into the appropriate locations. i dont know if i would overwrite the folder, but drag the icon.png's into the correct folders.
    2007-08-10 08:09 AM
    I am using Manzana can some please tell me how can i add a background. I have the background.png file just where do i put it.
    2007-08-23 04:37 PM

You dont replace the "WHOLE" App folder.. Nor the whole system folder. If you do you will have problems. Simply go into each of those folders and copy each file to the matching folder on your phone. Never replace a folder.. Just the contents. Most people are really good at labeling files according to what folder it matchs.

I am using Manzana can some please tell me how can i add a background. I have the background.png file just where do i put it.
    Are you trying to add a background to your homescreen? The background file is not for that. You need to skin the phone which is different. Try the MMi skinner here. http://www.modmyi.com/cmps_index.php?pageid=skins You can follow the intructions on install.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing
    2007-08-25 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD