***UPDATE***
    i just got a sweeeeeeet a$$ imac g5 off craigslist for $320!!!!!!!!!!
    WAAAAH???
    thats right.
    it has vertical lines in the monitor, but i got a 22 wide runnin it now on 10.5.4 OMG i will never go back!!!!
    plus i can get the 20 inch lcd for $120 and swap it myself!
    $440 imac G5, oh hells yeah!

Sync your iPod with Windows Media Player

Supported Devices
    • All current Apple iPod and
      Apple iPhone
    • Apple iPhone 3G and
      iPhone/iPod touch firmware 2.0 is not supported (not yet)
    these guys have the answer.

there is just one problem.

it costs $20.

and we don't like to pay for stuff when the alternative is free. (no matter how much of a pita it is)

all you coders, modders, and hackers on windoze have a new option!

suggestions on cracking this app?
    Last edited by tattoojack; 2008-08-30 at 07:17 AM.
    2008-08-08 05:40 AM
    mediamonkey.com
    2008-08-08 09:58 AM
    mediamonkey.com

looks good, i am gonna give it a try!
    2008-08-09 12:29 AM
    I don't really see what's to hate about itunes, but to recommend WMP as an alternative???
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-08-09 12:56 AM
    I don't really see what's to hate about itunes, but to recommend WMP as an alternative???

its just alot of people who are familiar with windoze have trouble getting used to itunes and its quirks, besides the fact that it is slow as hell on windoze, it has a few things about it that are completely differnet than the way itunes is setup in mac.

geez.

if you love itunes, go enjoy it.
    2008-08-09 01:31 AM
    Windoze?
    2008-08-09 12:23 PM
    Really! Hmmm... So, you think that iTunes runs faster on Mac OS X Leopard/Snow Leopard than Windows OS. Maybe it's time for you to upgrade your PC. I play online games, using mIRC getting downloads, and working on Photoshop CS3, man i can keep going. My computer is still running good and fast. I think that really depends on what you have on your PC. If you hate "Windoze" LMAO, then why are you running Windows XP w/ SP3... BTW, if you are using both MAC and PC that is great too. But if you are a big game and using PC, I can hook you up with the game CRYSIS, fully running with patches. My FPS does not slow down one bit. Try that using MAC OS. If any of you guys are interested on getting the PwnageTool 2.0.2; ENJOY!!

PwnageTool 2.0.2

Changes and Fixes:

iPhone/iPod firmware 2.0.1 5B108 support
    Added new Cydia build
    Added Installer BETA - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    Added new Custom Package command “RunScript”
    Added French, Hungarian and Russian language localizations
    Added path for custom packages “~Library/Application Support/PwnageTool/CustomPackages/”
    Various bugfixes

Here a direct link on the download.

http://www.iphone-hacks.com/download.php?id=129

Last edited by nOObie12; 2008-08-09 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-09 03:02 PM
    Hates Windows but uses XP and wants to use Windows Media Player, hates itunes but owns an iphone. Some strange people round these parts!

But yeah, use something different so you can feel like a hacker!

Mediamonkey looks like what happened when itunes and WMP got together at a frat party and got overly friendly after getting quacked out on a bottle of Pineapple Destruction
    Last edited by redcard; 2008-08-09 at 05:18 PM.
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-08-09 05:14 PM
    Sigh, nOObie12, let's not get started on Windows vs. OS X, ESPECIALLY when it comes to speed. You may end up getting uspet.

A big LOL at WMP...that player is filth....iTunes isn't the best player either, but WMP isn't an alternative...just stick with iTunes for your sync, and use something like Winamp to play your music.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-08-09 at 11:23 PM.
    2008-08-09 11:18 PM
    Really! Hmmm... So, you think that iTunes runs faster on Mac OS X Leopard/Snow Leopard than Windows OS. Maybe it's time for you to upgrade your PC. I play online games, using mIRC getting downloads, and working on Photoshop CS3, man i can keep going. My computer is still running good and fast. I think that really depends on what you have on your PC. If you hate "Windoze" LMAO, then why are you running Windows XP w/ SP3... BTW, if you are using both MAC and PC that is great too. But if you are a big game and using PC, I can hook you up with the game CRYSIS, fully running with patches. My FPS does not slow down one bit. Try that using MAC OS. If any of you guys are interested on getting the PwnageTool 2.0.2; ENJOY!!

i have used both, and u obviously have not.
    EVERYTHING a pc can do a mac can do better.
    I JUST CANNOT AFFORD THE $2000 FOR THE MAC I REALLY WANT, NOT GONNA SETTLE FOR LESS!
    its a little more than i can explain on here, but using them side by side with comparable hardware,
    no contest.
    mac on a 1.0 ghz processor can smoke xp on a 2.0 dual core
    graphics, OMG u cant be serious.
    mac has 30 inch HD lcd displays for a few years now.
    they run opengl (used on everything but windows) not directx (only on windows)
    xp is crap when compared to mac,
    xp is awesome when compared to nothing.
    u must have nothing to compare to.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8JT0zRxlFg"]YouTube - Mac vs Pc: Busting another Mac Myth and a few posers to boot[/ame]
    Last edited by tattoojack; 2008-08-27 at 06:27 PM. Reason: wah wah windoze
    2008-08-10 05:28 PM
    Whoa! EZ there... Mod of the year i see! Great, my props to you. Being a Moderator for a board sure keeps you busy. Been there, done that...

OMG @ tattoojack. Is that a fact jack. You gotta be joking me, lmao. You talking about HD LCD, please. I work for the top 5 Hospital in world, so dont even go there. Yes, i admit that MAC OS is slightly better than XP (xtraproblem) hahaha, depending on what you system you have. My symmetrical connection(T1) allows downloads and uploads of up to 1.5 Mbps. Don't get me wrong, you did mention that you hated windoze. Putting XP down, is like putting other XP user down aswell. Now, can you really run and operate a business with a OS X system? You should try asking others about that jack. Peace out!!
    Last edited by nOObie12; 2008-08-25 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-25 02:05 PM
    Whoa! EZ there... Mod of the year i see! Great, my props to you. Being a Moderator for a board sure keeps you busy. Been there, done that...
    Why, how nice, thank you. But, what significance does this hold with Windows Media Player, iTunes and Windows XP?

My symmetrical connection(T1) allows downloads and uploads of up to 1.5 Mbps.
    Nice, cool...what's it got to do with iTunes and Windows XP?

Putting XP down, is like putting other XP user down aswell
    No, not really. Unless they share the same name.
    Now, can you really run and operate a business with a OS X system? You should try asking others about that jack. Peace out!!
    Let me ask you something. Do you run a large business? Maybe tattoojack does. Nahhhhhh.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-08-25 at 03:18 PM.
    2008-08-25 03:15 PM
    1.Stop acting like jackasses if you dont like windows then get yourself a mac
    2.Stop wasting my energy and the moderators in typing/arguing on a topic which you dont even know how to spell
    3.Any version of WINDOWS OS fails infront of Mac OSX,Try it for yourself Mac OS takes 15 secs to boot on a minimal PC with a 1GB ram,whlist XP would take 30secs+ on a 4gb RAM
    NO MORE ARGUMENTS! GO LEARN ENGLISH!
    2008-08-25 03:29 PM
    Why, how nice, thank you. But, what significance does this hold with Windows Media Player, iTunes and Windows XP?

Nice, cool...what's it got to do with iTunes and Windows XP?

No, not really. Unless they share the same name.
    Let me ask you something. Do you run a large business? Maybe tattoojack does. Nahhhhhh.
    LMMFAO!!!!
    PWND!!!!
    and i do run two tattoo shops that i am currently converting to all mac. although i dont run any type of business software, i do use all the neat photo stuff to do all my designs for tats.

1.Stop acting like jackasses if you dont like windows then get yourself a mac
    2.Stop wasting my energy and the moderators in typing/arguing on a topic which you dont even know how to spell
    3.Any version of WINDOWS OS fails infront of Mac OSX,Try it for yourself Mac OS takes 15 secs to boot on a minimal PC with a 1GB ram,whlist XP would take 30secs+ on a 4gb RAM
    NO MORE ARGUMENTS! GO LEARN ENGLISH!
    who exactly are you talkin to?
    bro i was spelling bee CHAMP from 2nd grade to 11th!!!
    if you dont care about the subject material of this thread, what the hell are you even doing reading it???
    but i totally agree with you on mac and its speed.

and for everyone who says xp is better than mac, click the link

BE WARNED!!!
    ADULT LANGUAGE!
    this dude is runnin mac, playin halo3 online, answering 3 VOIP calls, running xp AND fedora core, remotely controlling a sales rep's desktop, rebooting a webserver, accessing security cams to instruct a tech to restart the server manually, and taking screenshots!!!!!!!!
    ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
    http://bitcast-b.bitgravity.com/websitedown/index.html

MICROSOFT'S TIME IS UP!
    Last edited by tattoojack; 2008-08-27 at 04:14 AM.
    2008-08-27 03:36 AM
    "tatoojack"who is that dumb *** fool in that video? Mac runs a 100% of the worlds operating systems??? First he's locked in by hardware then software what a complete numpty! Were the he'll did you find him? I've never seen someone who's stuck up is own *** as much in my entire life. LOL what a clot. LOL

Ive just been rolling round on the floor crippled with laufter, I've got to thank you for that I ain't laufed so much in years. Thanks. Ha ha ha
    Last edited by Real_Iphonecrazy; 2008-08-27 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-27 04:49 AM
    "tatoojack"who is that dumb *** fool in that video? Mac runs a 100% of the worlds operating systems??? First he's locked in by hardware then software what a complete numpty! Were the he'll did you find him? I've never seen someone who's stuck up is own *** as much in my entire life. LOL what a clot. LOL

Ive just been rolling round on the floor crippled with laufter, I've got to thank you for that I ain't laufed so much in years. Thanks. Ha ha ha

dude, you obviously did not watch any of this dumb***'s vids.

he knows more about mac than quite a few people.
    plus if you watch this vid,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcQ7RkyBoBc"]YouTube - The Website Is Down: Sales Guy vs. Web Dude[/ame]

you will see how hardware is the ONLY way mac limits you!!!!
    because it is select hardware that is THE BEST!
    YOU CAN RUN ANY OS AT THE SAME TIME AS MAC!!!!

dude in the vid is running xp and fedora core on a mac while doin all kinds of sh!t AT THE SAME TIME

worst part is, he probably only has a dual or a low quad core.
    you would need serious power to do that on a PC

WHICH YOU CANT DO BECAUSE PC LIMITS SOFTWARE NOT HARDWARE

duh!
    Last edited by tattoojack; 2008-08-27 at 06:55 PM.
    2008-08-27 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD