User Tag List

Hello, everyone. I joined a couple weeks ago and after taking apart my iPhone headphones and replacing them with V-Moda bass freq earbuds, I started wondering if there is a way to have a graphic equalizer on the iPhone so that the sound coming from my 'buds sounds better. I think this is the right forum to post in, but I may be wrong and I apologize for this in advance. I have also looked around for this and haven't found anything. I appreciate the mods this site and its community have come up with to make the iPhone just that much better. If there is a way to do this or if I have accidentally overlooked something along these lines, then please let me know.

2007-08-28 03:48 AM
    i dont think anyone has dove into that area yet, as far as sound manipulation. i think this thread would be better served in the 3rd party apps section, due to the fact that, it would be that, that would do this equalizer.
    2007-08-28 09:37 AM

How did you take apart the bass freqs? Did you split the bulby part down the seam or did you take apart the silver part in the back?
    2008-03-27 10:01 AM
    Can we assume you know about the iPod setting for EQ that let's you pick from static equalization settings?
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-03-29 12:24 AM
    Has no one looked onto this as yet? Really could do with some sound options as I use my iPhone and Klipsh speakers as a form of mini hifi and my speakers are lacking in areas that I think some equalization can compensate. Anone know of anything in this department?
    2009-01-22 07:59 PM
    Totally nuts that apple don't do tthis, what other mp3 player is like that? I know the rockbox project was very sucessful in providing advanced eq on players like the irivers
    2009-01-28 06:57 PM
    Equ is a decent eq/ipod replacement. Full eq! Sorry doesnt seem to work with streaming audio. Its available in your favorite repository.

Equ , great app
    Last edited by Theangrymisfit; 2011-04-27 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-27 09:35 AM