So i plugged my Iphone into my Pc to charge it and all of a sudden my screen started showing all these codes and stuff... said stuff liek Geohotz and other stuff.... Then i unplugged it and it kept going... so i restarted it and once it started back up went right back to the same thing with the codes..

I also have a video of my phone doing this but am not sure how i can attach a video on here...

Now all its doing is showing this code a million times:
    Ex:
    BSD root: md0, major 2, Minor 0
    2008-02-27 03:56 AM
    Quick....you need a Rabi, 3 virgins and a goat.

Hmmm, actually thats really weird. If the phone will connect to Itunes (most likely not) you are going to have to restore. Also, try putting the phone into "recovery" mode for the restore.
    2008-02-27 03:59 AM
    Well Itunes doesn't reconize it.. Neither does ibrickr... i don't understand i never used Geohots or Ziphone way... so i dunno why those messages came up... and i don't want to loose my photo's and stuff...
    2008-02-27 04:03 AM
    Unfortunately its like this......As long as you have synced your phone to Itunes, all your photos, contacts, sms msgs, etc will be saved. HOWEVER, if you restart the phone and no fix, and you cant connect to Itunes then there is nothing YOU can do. Apple may be able to fix or replace, but they wont since its unlocked.
    2008-02-27 04:07 AM
    try pressing ctrl+ald+delete and stop jailbreak.exe , itunes.exe , and ituneshelper.exe

worked when i had the white scrolling text
    2008-02-27 05:22 AM
    boot phone to dfu mode then restore in itunes I tunes should see the phone hold down power and sleep/wake button till you get the connect to itunes logo
    2008-02-29 05:45 AM
    Connect your iPhone to your windows PC/Lap, then unrara this file

run iPhuc.exe and follow the info on the txt file within the RAR archive.
    2008-03-02 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD