User Tag List

my computer doesnt recognise my iphone when i plug it into the computer when i open itunes it says cant conect iphone also i try with ibrikr and the same it says plug the iphone... but i conect my iphone to another computer and it works so i dont know whats happening

any clue?
    2008-03-01 10:31 PM
    my computer doesnt recognise my iphone when i plug it into the computer when i open itunes it says cant conect iphone also i try with ibrikr and the same it says plug the iphone... but i conect my iphone to another computer and it works so i dont know whats happening

any clue?
    Just restart your computer, do not open iTunes, but open iBrckr, should detect. Also, put your device in restore mode. This should get you in, as this what happend to me last nite.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
    2008-03-02 03:41 AM
    reinstall itunes.
    2008-03-03 03:48 AM
    thanks man im goint to try

hey man i try everything you say ibrikr doesnt conect my phone even in recovey mode in the other hand itunes does but im no sure about restoring my phone again because the only way for my computer to conect my iphone is in recovery mode

al download i tunes again restart my computer a punch of times and nothing happen im desesperate dont know waht to do
    Last edited by NARF; 2008-03-04 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-04 12:38 AM
    If your phone works on another computer it seems like the issue is in your PC???
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-03-05 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD