Back when I was running ibricker way back when, I figured out how to get the roms to the right place. Now I'm Upgraded to 1.1.4 with Ziphone and havent modded without an app like ibricker. I understand you have to drop the roms in a file but how do you access it. Is there an app I need to install to open the files on the phone? Help anyone?
    2008-03-04 07:56 AM
    Just download iPhone browser from here.
    But you will notice that the file system is wrong. so just go to installer and add the i.unlock.no source. Let it refresh then go to Unlocking Tools in the Install tab. Restart your iPhone and when you open iPhone Browser the file system should be corrected.
    Than just drop your ROMs into /private/var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES and your done.

If your familiar with ssh, log into your iPhone using WinSCP for Windows or Cyberduck for Macs and drop your ROMs into /private/var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES and your done.

Hope it help
    Matt
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-03-04 08:20 AM
    Back when I was running ibricker way back when, I figured out how to get the roms to the right place. Now I'm Upgraded to 1.1.4 with Ziphone and havent modded without an app like ibricker. I understand you have to drop the roms in a file but how do you access it. Is there an app I need to install to open the files on the phone? Help anyone?
    Hey Scott.roc i was just checking to make sure you got your NES stuff figured out. If not post again and i can help you with anything windows and iphone software 1.1.3 and 1.1.4.
    2008-03-04 04:24 PM
    how do you connect the iphone to cyberduck
    2008-03-04 11:36 PM
    how do you connect the iphone to cyberduck
    You have to have a WiFi connection. Than open Cyberduck and click open connection. In there enter the following detials:

Protocol: SFTP
    Server: You have to enter your IP found in Settings>WiFi>Click the arrow next to your connection and you IP is found there.
    Username: root
    Password: alpine

Hope it helps. =]
    Matt
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-03-07 04:59 PM
    is there any other way other than wifi or internet thru the phone? can i do it thru pc?
    2008-04-18 11:00 AM
    iPhoneBrowser you dont need a wifi connection
    2008-04-18 11:04 AM
    is that a tool for pc? or the browser on the iphone. cuz i dont have internet set up yet... i found ibrickr btw, and it works for apps, but my ringtones dont show up.. btw im on 1.1.4 fw on a 4gb iphone.
    2008-04-18 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD