Hello

I do you import/copy picture to Iphone

Thanks
    2007-09-14 05:48 PM
    Just go into Itunes and tell it to sync photos from whatever folder you have it stored in, it will copy it to your iphone for you.
    2007-09-14 06:12 PM
    I'm wondering how to upload pictures to the photo album using something like ibrickr. I use itunes at home to sync different folders. But what if I want to add a pick from a different computer at work. I can't seem to find the folder that they are located in. I know where the photos taken with the phone are located but I can't seem to find the other photos...

2007-09-21 06:09 PM
    I'm wondering how to upload pictures to the photo album using something like ibrickr. I use itunes at home to sync different folders. But what if I want to add a pick from a different computer at work. I can't seem to find the folder that they are located in. I know where the photos taken with the phone are located but I can't seem to find the other photos...

Check this thread.... http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1510
    2007-09-21 09:59 PM
    That thread does not show me how to move pictures from my computer to my iphone without iTunes. I already have iTunes at home synced with my iPhone but when I'm at work I want to be able upload pictures to my phone. I'd just like to know the folder where those pictures are located... Thanks

If I find it I'll post it here.
    2007-09-21 10:35 PM
    That thread does not show me how to move pictures from my computer to my iphone without iTunes. I already have iTunes at home synced with my iPhone but when I'm at work I want to be able upload pictures to my phone. I'd just like to know the folder where those pictures are located... Thanks

If I find it I'll post it here.
    lol My bad I misread your post.... Thats a good question, I checked here: http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php...directory_list but no luck either. They didnt even have photos listed under the applications there, but maybe you will have better luck.

Happy hunting.
    2007-09-22 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD